​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Really Useful Site Joseph segment

Apologies if others have already posted on this. I received an email from RUC advertising its new look. I searched in vain through the Joseph section for any photos of Lee in the role but could find none. It is always possible that I missed it but Gareth Gates was there and I was hugely disappointed that Lee's picture was left out. This seems perverse as he was the most successful Joseph in recent times. Is Andrew LLoyd Webber still sulking as he seems to be with Denise and John Barrowman over Jodie Prenger?

I emailed the site and expressed my surprise and disappointment but have received no reply.

Re: New Really Useful Site Joseph segment

Have finally found some pics with Lee as Joseph in the review section. Pity the videos are all of the Donny Osmond version.

Re: New Really Useful Site Joseph segment

It does seem an odd ommission, especially as they included a pic of Gareth G - who took over from Lee.

I don't think ALW has any issue with Lee - I can't think of any reason he would, since Lee has been nothing but complementary about him publically. The only thing I can think of is that he might be considered 'guilty by association' (i.e. ALW has a beef with Denise and because Lee is married to Denise, the beef extends to him). However, I doubt that ALW would be that petty.

More likely, it's just an ommission by whoever was putting together the website content. I doubt ALW would deliberately banish someone from the Joseph website (and Lee is still on the Joseph site apparently, just not amongst the 'former Joseph' pics).

Let us know if you get a response - I'd be interested to know what they say.