​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

Hi,guys!!
I am so glad to join in the forum. I am in Japan and looking forward to having Lee's tour in December. I would like to talk a lot about Lee now. Thank you!!

Re: Hello

Hello Chie welcome to the forum, hope you have fun
on here.

Love maggiemay X

Welcome to the Forum Chie I am sure you will love it on here we are only too pleased to talk about Lee

Hi Chie, and welcome to the forum,lovely to hear from you.

Hello Chie. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to chatting to you. Of course it is an important day for Lee today with his last day in Legally Blonde. Many fans are up in London.

Hello Chie

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Chie! Yay, more Japanese fans!

Chie, how did you find out about Lee? Are you planning to see any of his Japan concerts?

It is nice to meet you. Talking about Lee is one of my favorite things.

Hello Chie & welcome to the forum.

Hello Chie, lovely to have you here with us.

Are you going to any of Lee's concerts while he is in Japan?

Hello Chie welcome to the Forum you will have some good conversations on here everyone lovely any problems or help you require you will get it on here Have you joined Lee,s Website yet Luv Mazza

Hello Chie! Welcome to the forum, you maybe the first Japanese person to join?

It's always good to know how people find out about Lee, we love him, so I hope you enjoy seeing him when he jets over to Japan!

Hello Chie Welcome!

Yea, I go to see Lee on his Japanese tour!!

Hi, everyone!! Thank you for the reply from many of you, mates!! I go to Lee's Japan tour on Dec.5th and I got very front seat at the 3rd column! I am so exciting since I booked that seat in August!! Does anyone see him at his stage, tell me his is really awesome? I only watch him by Youtube. I am dreaming to see him very close because the place I will see Lee is rather smaller than that in Tokyo or somewhere else in Japan. You think I am so lucky!!

Re: Yea, I go to see Lee on his Japanese tour!!

Chie, you are a lucky girl to get such a great seat!

Please feel free to email me directly - would love to send you some older Lee goodies. Are you familiar with Ro's TimeLine for Lee? There's a link on the homepage.

Oh Chie, you sound so excited! I'm really pleased you have a good seat.

He won't disappoint you, Lee never disappoints! It will be very much better than youtube.

It would be lovely if you could tell us about the concert once you have been as most of us are not able to go.

I hope you really enjoy yourself

Hi Chie
It is great to have you on here, I am so pleased that you have decided to join the forum and I hope others from Japan will do too. I am really looking forward to hearing more from you and all about your night at the concert.

Chie, welcome to the forum! Have fun at Lee's concert in December

Chie ,Lee is more than awesome and much more handsome in the flesh,enjoy the concert you will be blown away

Hi Chie, welcome to the forum. Lots of lovely Lee stuff on here for you to enjoy. Have fun at the concert.

Hi Chie
Can I add my welcome to you. Nice to know our boy ha at least one fan out there ! Look after him for us and send him home safely. Welcome aboard

Hi Chie - sorry this is a bit late, not been around on the Forum for awhile...

Welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy it as much as we do...Looking forward to any news you may be able to tell us about Lee's trip to Japan...