​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Banner!

Thank you so much for the gorgeous new Forum Banner! SUPERB!!!

Re: Banner!

Thanks for that gorgeous new banner, Kirsten.
Phew, what a start to the morning!

Now that is going to be a joy to behold on a regular basis.

*Gulp ... truly b-b-b-beautiful!

Oh Wow!!! Just got back from London and logged on to see this Thank you ladies, just gorgeous!!

WOW...WOW...WOW... ... ...

Loving the new banner

Loving the new banners on the Forum and Website , thanks Ladies

Both the website and forum banners are stunning! *THUD*

Incidentally, they were saying on 'This Morning' that a new law is bring passed to prohibit raunchy posters/advertising billboards going up within 100 yards of schools and nursaries! I'm trying to work out how an image of a woman in her underwear would corrupt school children.

It did make me wonder if this law would also extend to posters on the outside of Theatres (that could be awkward if a theatre is planning on staging a production of Joseph ) and newspapers (the Sun has a topless woman on page 3 every day), magazines and the internet.

Oh my word! I'd seen the banner above, but just caught the main site one - I absolutely love that pic. Gorgeous indeed!

Thanks to all concerned.

OMG it took me rather a lot longer to get in here today due to a rather gorgeous pic on the first page...My favourite.

Thanks to all involved! *thud*

Thankyou for the gorgeous new banners.

The new banner on here is still causing an involuntary intake of breath whenever I look. Always a good sign!

Thank you for the gorgeous banners - phew !!

Phwoar...Thanks ladies.

I saw the new forum banner on Sunday and loved it! Discovered the new main page today and love, love, love that one!! Clever and so beautiful. Thank you, ladies. That made my day. The Emmett-blues are now gone.

ditto all the above.

Just logged on for the first time since new banners put up. Whow!!!
Makes up a bit for the fact that I am away in February and will not be able to get to any of Lee's concerts.
Thanks to all concerned re banners and all the other Lee news and pictures etc. It is much appreciated.
Ingrid. x

What can I say? Beautiful! Thank you, Kirsten