​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let me know about the manner after stage!

Does anybody tell me whether I can go to see Lee after the stage if I will wait for him at the back door? Does it depend on the stage and situation? It is the very first time for me to go to the concert. Sorry as I was not sophisticated before.

Re: Let me know about the manner after stage!

Hi Chie!

For most, but not all, of his concerts in 2010-2011, he autographed things for people either at the stage door or inside the theatre at a table. Until Samon Productions makes it known, nobody knows at this point if they will do something similar at these concerts in Japan.

They might assume that he is not famous enough there to have an organized signing table. Or, as with John Barrowman on some of his recent tours, the schedule might be too rushed to do signings after the show.

I hope you can meet him at the stage door!

Chie, I know just how you feel! I remember the first time I met him at the stage door.

Punkinpus is right, you will just have to see how things happen on the day of the concert. If there is not an organised signing afterwards, i'm sure he would say hello at the stage door outside when he comes out afterwards. He is very generous with his time and does usually do his best to see people who are waiting.

Thanks punkinpuss & Jazzylow,
I can not wait for seeing Lee until December!! So exciting every day!!(>_<)!!

Hi Chie

I have just been looking at the updated set-list for the concerts in Japan and I am very jealous! It looks like a great event - I don't think any of us on the forum have heard Lee sing 'Music of the Night' from Phantom of the Opera before so that should be a first!

Hopefully you will enjoy the concert and come back here to tell us all about it afterwards!

Hello Chie! Oh, I would love to see one of the concerts in Japan, the set list sounds wonderful! Please report back after the concert and let us know how it went! If you manage to get a photo please share that too! I'm excited for you; I hope you'll enjoy it!