General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Champagne Handover

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There’s not much I can add to Jazzy’s wonderful review.
One highlight for me was handing Lee the Champagne. He was very pleased but I always get ‘meadmushed’ when he’s up close, so I’m afraid I can’t remember exactly what he said. It was definitely a Lee ‘WOW!’ moment.
I do remember that he said ‘It is very expensive. You should not be spending so much on me.’ I hastened to tell him that many people had contributed and that he would find all our names on the card. Oh! And I remember saying ‘It is thanks for the joy you bring us’.
He then said ‘Come and have a taste of fame, the paparazzis want to take our photos’. So we posed together.
He promised he would ‘Twitter’ when he got round to tasting the champagne - so watch out for this all you tweeters and let’s hope he remembers.
It was a fab day. The matinee was great fun. Lee’s face when the tricks were played on him - and the expressive eyebrows had a life of their own. He seemed to be enjoying himself immensely and looked really thrilled at the reception he received at the end.
With Lee, you always get the feeling that the cast have all fallen for him. Constantly the girls seemed to take every opportunity to kiss him.
I am posting a few photos of the handover (courtesy of and thanks to sunnymead). If anyone has any more, I would be glad to have copies.

Re: Champagne Handover

Hi Maggie well done for staying a bit calm when you gave Lee his Champers no kiss this time or hug for you!! bet you stayed hyper all day after that thanks again for doing that and what you said about bringing joy to us all and nice photo,s Luv Mazza

Thanks Maggie ,will your photo with Lee be in a paper? I am sure all the girls will be in love with him and I bet he doesn't give them a second glance being so in love with Denise

Hi Mazza.

He actually gave me a kiss before I gave him the present !!!!! He just came over and said "Hullo Maggie" and kissed me on the cheek. I did not mention in case anyone though I was showing off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Maggie again, i thought he would must be just a formality with you when he see,s you lucky lady you lap it up as much as you can get off him. luv Mazza

Thanks for your report Maggie

Great photos - I love the second one which gives us a lovely view of Lee's eyelashes!

Maggie you deserve a kiss from Lee for all that you have done over the years enyoy it

Thanks for the photos & telling us about the handover, Maggie.
He was wearing a lovely jacket - ideal to snuggle up to for the pics!

Photobucket

A couple of my pics to add to this thread.

Photobucket

And a few more of my pics
They are not great but it gives a flavor of the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks Joan for pic's they are lovely

Thanks for the extra pics Joan. Wonder if he has sampled it yet. He did say he would "Twitter" so we may find out.

Don't forget that Lee uses a blackberry, so he may not be able to tweet at the moment!!!

He is out to dinner with the missus apparently so I expect it might be the last thing on his mind !!!!!!

He also say's he has time off for 6weeks until Japan, hope that Bath has not slipped his attention.

Still the same Lee

Maggie how do you know that? please don't think I am nosey I just love to know everything about Lee

Its all on twitter acer. I'm sure he's having a lovely evening

Thanks Jazzylou,I noticed on DVO's twtter they spent the day at Stoke Park it is a beautiful place so I guess all in all they are having a great day which he deserves

Thanks Maggie for organizing the champagne and card.

Lee looks stunning as usual, and it is so nice he recognised you again!

Jackie