​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT - Tickets for Weekend Wogan for sale

Hi everyone.

I have had this email
We're Michael Ball fans and have heard that Michael won't be appearing after all. We have 2 tickets definitely for sale and possibly a third. The seats are in row B of the Dress Circle and were £50 each - we would accept sensible offers. The two definite tickets are B12+13 and our other friend will use her ticket unless someone wants to make a sensible offer for it. That ticket is either B11 or B14 as the three are together. If anyone is interested, we will arrange to be at the Savoy Theatre just before 10am to hand over the tickets.

Please contact me for the lady's mobile number if you are interested.

Karen
xxxxx

Re: URGENT - Tickets for Weekend Wogan for sale

I'd love to swap but i'd need to sell my upper circle ticket so I won't be out of pocket.

Have sent an email to LMAS loppies in hope that this is the right address. I can't view Karen's email on this lap top. Texts welcome with ticket details if poss.

Just so you know, I did speak to the lady in question but unfortunately she had already given her tickets back to the box office. They had been sold almost as quickly as they came back I think. Sadly there were empty seats in the stalls due to Michael Ball fans not showing.
I still had a good view from my original seat though