​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Lee Concert announced - Worthing

Thanks to Timeline on Twitter for the heads up, another new Lee concert has been announced:

Saturday, 10th March 2012 in Worthing - the Assembly Hall. Booking already open.

linky thing

Re: New Lee Concert announced - Worthing

Thanks for the 'headsup' A/Liz
Squeeee!!!!!

It should be noted that this is not 'going back' on 'no extra dates being added to the tour' from Raymond Gubbay - this is NOT a Gubbay organised concert, it is a one off from the promoters that were responsible for the Millenium Centre concert.

Yes, I was about to post that this was not billed as "The Love Tour", but as "An Evening with Lee Mead," and wondered if that was significant. Maybe there will be a few more thrown in for good measure!

I don't care who promotes it - as long as the Main Man is on stage!!!

Ahhhaaa at last a venue I can get to more easily
Have booked but still only got middle of row C, lots got there first This will be a birthday treat for me

Have we crashed the site ladies???? I can't seem to get past the 'Book tickets' page....lol

I couldn't either. I gave up and phoned (number on home page).

Was the same for me. I phoned to book and asked what had happened and she knew it wasn't working but didn't know why (full of curly hair?? )

Thanks for the heads up A Liz

I can't make this concert but I had a look at the blurb about it - I think the promoter has re-used his blurb from the Cardiff concert without updating it! It mentions that Lee has starred in two West End shows when it should be three and says that he will be singing songs from his debut album. My guess is that the set-list will be similar to the Love Tour and is more likely to focus on songs from his THIRD album! But you never know - time will tell. As long as there is a concert, that's the main thing