​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flowers for Lee

Today I booked the seat on the train to go to Lee's concert on December 5th. I will get the hall about 1 hour and a half before the concert will be opened. Though I did not ask the stuff there yet, do you think I can set a flowers for Lee's room? If I bring some, what do you think he likes? Or does somebody know his favorite (or lucky) color? So exciting to imaging about the day!!!

Re: Flowers for Lee

Hello Chie.

I have not "met" you yet because I don't post here very often although I do check in to read what's going on and have seen your posts.

It is so fun that Lee has such a great fan in Japan. During his last week in Legally Blonde, I was able to visit London and see him. When I spoke to him at the stage door, he was amazed that I had come all the way from California to see him.

I think Lee will be totally blown away that he already has fans in Japan. He is such a humble, lovely person that he does not realize his appeal is world-wide. I hope you are able to speak to him before or after the concert because he will be so happy to see you.

And you will never be the same. It will change your life forever, and I am not exaggerating.

Chie, I can just tell how excited you are from your post. You will love him I am sure. I do hope you get the chance to meet him at the stage door. He is a lovely person. And as you have been told quite correctly in the pevious post, you will never be the same again!

I can't help you with a lucky colour for the flowers. The only time I have heard him answer the question about a favourite colour I think he said blue and that's not much help for flowers!! have fun and let us know all about it.

Thanks for your comments, ladies. Blue is one of my option now.

Hello Chie Lee likes blue because his favourite football team is Chelsea and they play in blue,I have had blue flowers so Iam sure you will be able to get them I believe they dye them,have a lovely time at the concert and enjoy Lee's singing

Dear Chie,

I am sure Lee will love and appreciate your gift
whatever colour they are, he is such a lovely genuine
person and will be overjoyed that he has Japanese
fans as well as all his other many fans in this country and overseas.

I Have organised quite a few flowers for Lee at the opening of his shows. He has always been most appreciative of them no matter what colour they have been. He likes to give you a little hug as well !!! Good Luck. Love Maggie

Chie I think its a lovely idea to give him flowers, he will love them whatever colour they are. I really hope you can see him before or after the show. I'm sure he would love to meet you. Really excited for you x

Hello Chie. Just to say have a wonderful time at your first Lee concert. You will love him. Please let us know how you enjoyed yourself. x

Thanks everyone!! I try to arrange a nice flowers bouquet for Lee on Dec. 5th, i swear. Also I am going to let you know about the concer as much as I can... but have no confident to make a good one...

Hi Chie, you will be fine, just enjoy yourself, and just tell us in your own way how you enjoyed the concert. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Hello Chie What a lovely idea to give Lee flowers. As everyone else has said Lee is lovely and he will be thrilled to meet his Japanese fans.

We will look forward to hearing all about it.
I will look forward to reading your review.
You should have loads of confidence. It is obvious from reading your posts that you love Lee as much as we do and it's lovely that I can feel your excitement just by reading your posts.
Good Luck I really hope that you get to speak to him.