​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee Flyers in Fish 'n Chip shop!

My husband came back from getting fish 'n chips on Tuesday, telling me that there were flyers for Lee's Barbican concert on the counter, but he'd forgotten to pick one up! I thought, oh dear,is it selling that badly?!Then today I went swimming and a great pile of flyers was in the lobby of the baths!Well, I've got my ticket and am looking forward to it.. apologies if the topic of leaflets has been raised on here before but I've been without internet after our ancient modem packed up.

Hello to all fans, especially Maggie Ball - it's a year and a few days since I met you at Lee's Wimbledon concert! I've never been able to thank the person who took my photo with him, as I don't know who you are!!

Re: Lee Flyers in Fish 'n Chip shop!

The concert is selling well but I am thrilled they are putting out flyers. That is a very big venue and there are always seats. What better way to remind someone about a Christmas present.

Hi Sue. Hello to you as well.

Well suppose you could say our Lee is a good catch !

So hope things will go well for himin the New Year
,cos he,s so lovely !!!!!!!!!!

Hello Yet Another Sue It is good to see you back.
How lovely to hear that flyers for Lee's Barbican concerts are turning up in the most unusual & glamorous places
I have seen posters for the Barbican Christmas festival around at tube stations etc. Which does of course have Lee's Xmas concert on it.

I think the Love tour concert's are being promoted well.
I had a text from a friend travelling to London from Durham saying that she had just seen a poster about Lee's "Love Tour" at one of the stations that she passed through.