​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chie inspired chat

Just read Chie's thread about potentially meeting Lee for the first time, talking about flowers for him....Chie, whenever someone new discovers Lee it's always infectious! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you set eyes on him! I feel your excitement, the anticipation. From the moment you wake up in the morning the adventure begins.

I remember my first time with Lee ....ahem. It was when I first saw him as Joseph. A crisp September evening. I had some tips off people on here for meeting him at the stage door. Waiting was SO much fun, bloody nerve wracking but a fun kind of nervousness. Every curly haired man/lady even! that walked past, my heart skipped a beat, was it him?! Good job there was a pub next door, Gin and tonic helped a lot! He appeared with an ensemble member wearing a beanie hat (whatever happened to them?) jeans and a silky sort of black bomber jacket. I loved him in that beanie, he looked so so handsome. Kind of like- take the hair away and you are left with his beautiful features....I did that old trick as well, asked for a photo with him. You get right up close! You must do that Chie!

I could go on and on now I've started typing! My Lee visits are a bit few and far between these days but maybe that's a good thing. I still feel like a teenager when I go to his things. I love feeling like that!

Anyone else wanna share their first time? what was he wearing? so many memories!

Re: Chie inspired chat

First time for me. Really cold Feb. day the day before my Birthday, Waited at the Stage Door in Maiden Lane (has any other stage door been as good)not too close as I was a bit nervious in those days !!! before I got to know he did not seem to mind too much being stalked by granny!!!!
Anyway suddenly spied him ging down the hill, raced after him and asked if he would mind if I took a photo, he replied that he was going to get a sandwich ! and that he would be happy to pose on the way back.
Two young girls from the "lovelees" had joined me by then . Suddenly he was there looking very dashing in a black coat and wearing glasses, carrying a plastic bag (with Lunch) I told him that it was my birthday the next day nd he posed for a photo and signed a photo. This is before he took to hugging and kissing me at every oportunity !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The start of some very happy much needed times.

Thanks for sharing a very beautiful memories of your own, sweet friends. I love to share feeling about Lee with somebody but until I joined this form it was just impossible in Japan. Thanks for Kirstan and people, now I am so exciting for his visit in Japan as you are sympathized with me. Still I am afraid as Lee will not appropriate flowers and just a small small thing that I will bring for him. Or even I am worried if I can not get him close... but now I can be brave as I got to know your memories. I pray Lee is the same person you know even toward just a single fan in Japan.

Hello Chie, I don't often post on here, but often read. Good to 'meet' you . I think it's lovely that Lee has a Japanese fan. He appreciates all his fans. Whenever I've met him at the Stage Door, or signings after a concert, he has always been polite, courteous and a perfect gentleman with everyone he has spoken to. I've always seen him treat people the same way regardless of age, race or gender. When people have given him a small gift he has accepted it with appreciation; he seems to really appreciate the thought that someone has bought something for him. He really is one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet so don't worry. Enjoy every moment of the concert and I hope you get the chance to say hello to him. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time .

What a lovely thread Coofy .
It is lovely to hear & feel Chie's excitement.
I am sure that after Lee's tour of Japan he will have a lot more new & eager fans wanting to know everything about Lee & his career.

You never ever forget your first time seeing Lee in the flesh. I feel blessed that I have been lucky enough to see Lee in Joseph, LASC, Wicked & Legally Blonde.
But seeing him in concert beats everything.

Chie You are going to be in for a treat when you see Lee in the flesh.