​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Departure Date

Does anyone know when Lee is leaving for Japan ? I guess he will need some rehersal time before his debut

Re: Departure Date

Maggie, I don't think a departure date has ever been mentioned. The first concert in Japan is on Saturday 3 December so Lee will probably fly out early next week. He mentioned on Twitter that we can start looking out for his video blogs from Japan from 1 December so he must be there by Thursday at the latest!

Lee tweeted about his plans for today:-

Jack Frost is on his way this morning. - Busy day today stocking up on the Christmas gifts.

then in response to a tweeter commenting on his early start to the shopping, he replied:-

fly to Japan on Monday till Dec 20th. Only chance.

...and in other news, he mentions that they're looking at the last week in Jan for the album release.

Thankks folks ! Just read his "Twitter" page and he is up and away on Monday.

Wished him well but dont know if he ever gets any messages .

I see Denise and Betsy both have colds at the moment
I hope Lee stays fit and healthy - he'll want to be on top form for his concerts in Japan!

I think he can make comments from Japan because it is quite easy to get the gadget toward internet, of course from the hotel room. And there are thousands of cheep Internet cafe in Japan at every city. If he want to or he is afford to do as his time and feeling is OK, he can get in touch with his fans. I hope I can record something from his concert if I can, but still I am not sure. There always have so stlict checking about the recording kits at the hall entrance in Japan. I am afraid I can share with you only my poor report. So sorry

Hello chie, you must be getting really excited now, enjoy the concert, and great if you can record something, but we realise you may not be able to, don't worry, just tell us in your own way on how you felt about Lee and the concert.

He has said that he is hoping there will be some rcoeding,s . Dont worry about doing anything just enjoy your first glimpe of our lovely fella And hopefully you will be able to get close enough for a little chat, then you can tell us all about it.

Chie, once you see him on stage you won't be able to take your eyes off him. Just sit back & enjoy! We'll be pleased to hear anything you can remember about the concert.
Wishing Lee a safe journey tomorrow & good luck with the tour!

For those of you not on Twitter, Kirsten has sent Lee a very nice tweet saying

"on behalf of everyone at the Lee Mead Appreciation Society, we wish you a successful (and fun) trip to Japan!xxx" .

Great Kirsten.

Thanks Annie B that is nice of Kirsten

Thanks guys! I really heartly hope Lee will enjoy his first tour in Japan. I do promise I will report something about whatever I will watch about him, swear!

Thank you Chie - we look forward to anything you can tell us...Have a great time.

Kirsten - thank you for your lovely message from 'LMAS' to Lee on your 'Twitter Account'...
Thanks AnnieB for the 'headsup' too...

Lee tweeted about 4 hours ago he's on his way to Japan.

I have been very wary of joining any of these twitter or facebook sites. Is there a simple way to see Lee's tweets without my being open to people tweeting me? Looking for some advice please.

Vicki,

You don't have to join Twitter to read Lee's tweets - just click on the link and it will take you to his Twitter page. You only need to join Twitter if you actually want to send your own tweets or receive tweets.

http://twitter.com/#!/leemeadofficial

Lee hasn't been tweeting from Japan - probably too busy! Hopefully he will get around to doing the video blogs he promised at some point

Thanks for the info. How does one see the dot dot dot bits or doesn't it exist? Can the message be expanded?

.... at the end of a tweet means 'message continued in next tweet'. When the .... are at the beginning of a tweet, it means 'message continued from last tweet'. You can only have a certain number of letters/words in each tweet, so longer messages might be spread over two or three tweets.

Thanks Jo - it's beginning to make some sense to me.