for auction in aid of GOSH. Ro has put the link
on the timeline twitter page.

Re: Annual Starcards Charity Auction in aid of GOSH

Thanks Maggie!

Here is the link for anyone interested in bidding:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270859047288

Nice Joseph pic

There are 3 bids so far on Lee's card. But goodness the delivery charges are very expensive. The cheapest is 12 pounds for UK delivery. The US 35.

Hi All just thought i would let you know that my niece is singing in a charity concert for British Airways in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital On The 23rd Dec which i will be going to and has decided to sing a song what we all like What Lee Sings Love Changes Everything a long with other songs She has just recorded a cd in the studios which i was hoping to send to Lee but he has gone to Japan now she has decided to Skip her Classical Music Exam And her Coach is not Happy about it and has decided also to be the Lead singer in Group thought i would share this news as Lee has his Starcards in Charity for GOSH Luv Mazza

Hi Mazza,

I hope your niece's Christmas concert goes well!

Lee's starcard went for 127 pounds. Very nice price.

Wow! Very impressive!

Wow! I'm impressed. I had checked how the auction was going this afternoon and the picture looked as if it was going to sell for £40 - which I thought was quite good. There must have been a bit of a fierce bidding war in the last hour! Good news for the charity

I know. I had checked it earlier and it was at 40 with 13 bidders but then I checked with about an hour to go and kept watching it go up with finally 21 bidders. I guess people waited until the last minute.