​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You Kirsten

Just wanted to say a big 'Thank You' to you Kirsten, and all your fellow helpers, for the hard work you have put into running LMAS and this wonderful Forum for us again this year...(2011)

Also, thank you to everyone who has contributed as well, making this a truely exceptional place to visit for everything to do with the life, and career of our favourite 'Gorgeous Guy'...
'Lee Mead'...
Thank you...

Re: Thank You Kirsten

And thanks from me as well - I don't post very often, but I get a huge amount of pleasure from this site! xx

I too don't post very often but I visit almost everyday and I would also like to add my thanks too.

Hear hear!

I would like to add my thanks too. Many happy hours spent on this forum!

I would like to add my thanks as well

Thank-you Kirsten!

Thankyou to Kirsten and all involved for LMAS and
this lovely forum.

Good post.

A big thanks from me too Have met lots of lovely people

My thanks as well Kirsten. This Foram has been a life saver to me this year.

Thanks from me too Kirsten. 4 years since I first discovered LMAS!
Where would we be without it?

Can I add my thanks too to Kirsten and her hard working helpers. This is my first place to look every morning to see what's happening and any news! It was a great day when I found this site after finding Mr Mead!!

Adding my appreciation, Kirsten and Kirstens "little helpers"

Many Thanks Kirsten, the forum has brought alot of joy to me.

Big thanks from me as well.
I can't visit LMAS as often as I used to but I do try to catch up with everything on my days off work.
It always feels like coming home.

My thanks too Kirsten, and to your helpers. Do keep up the hard work, I would really miss the forum and all the news titbits if it weren't around. May the GO go on forever.

Adding my thanks to everyone who does all the work for the rest of us.

Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for 2012 from a grateful Lee fan.

Oh stop you lot!!! I'm all embarrassed

But thank you, Liz for deciding to start the thread and the rest of you for adding to it. There really is no need but at the same time, it is much appreciated.

I especially need to thank KarenP for all the help she particularly gives me (and sometimes the encouragement to go on!!), and the Mods - who don't have so much to do these days as you are all so well behaved!
It is Karen who manages the lmasloppies email account and one particular Mod who manages the forum email account. My public, and grateful thanks to those two.

And now I'll stop my award acceptance speech....but thank you again for all those who voted!!

Hi Kirsten and all who do such a good job on the LMAS Site.
Have only just picked up on this post. Hope that it is not too late to add my thanks.
In the past we have made a contribution to the cost of running the site. Do we need to do that again?
If so please let us know.
Best Wishes to all LMAS members.
Ingrid. x

You're very welcome Kirsten...
We couldn't let this year go by without saying
'Thank you' to you all...
Good luck with 'LMAS' in 2012...

Just want to add my thanks too Kirsten to you, KarenP and all your helpers. The reason we're all so well behaved is because, when we see a post we don't agree with, we (or at least I do!!) sit on my hands
Nice acceptance speech, have you got a special place to put the 'Golden Globe'

My thanks too to Kirsten and all the other helpers!
I visit LMAS daily and can't think of anywhere else to find as much news and info about Lee. Thank you for all your much appreciated efforts!

May I add my thanks, Kirsten and KarenP. I love visiting LMAS which keeps us up to date with all things Lee, can't imagine being without it

Thanks too everyone who regularly posts all sorts of info and pics I would never otherwise see, also much appreciated

I also want to send my Thanks to Kirsten and ladies who keep this site. I would like to introduce this site toward Japanese fans, too. Thanks for many friends here, my world became so delight dramatically. All of you are the gift by Lee for me. Please keep in touch next year, too. I do hope I can meet you soon.

Thanks from me as well Kirsten and all the others. It means a lot for me!
Annemarie from Holland

I absolutely love this site, although I don't post as often as I once did. Thank you Kirsten and Co for all your hard work and dedication. HAPPY CHRISTMAS xx

Sending huge thanks to you Kirsten and all your helpers. LMAS enhances our lives so much. I can't imagine life without it and really appreciate all the hard work you and "The Team" put in for our benefit.

Happy Christmas to everyone. xxx

Thank you Kirsten, Karen and helpers from me too. Still visit as often as I can , LMAS is a great site x

Thanks for all the updates in Latest News Kirsten & for the lovely new banner on the front page.
Have a great Christmas.

Many thanks from me too Kirsten for all the goodies that you bring us in Lee-land. We appreciate the work you do very much.
Merry Christmas - have a happy time with your family.

Thanks for everything you do to update this website, Kirsten. Hope to thank you personally in 2012!

Happy New Year to you!

A year ago I emailed you for the first time. Thank you for allowing me to join LMAS. I have made so many new and dear friends. So many Lee goodies......