General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Christmas Adagio tour news

Thanks to Ro for finding this rehearsal pic of Lee with Sojung Lee:
http://ameblo.jp/samonblog/image-11095930495-11648220481.html

Here's the first tweet I've found about the first Tokyo concert (fyi, Lee Mead is transliterated as "Rimido"; also, the photo link is just to a variation on the programme banner already seen)

@eri_chinえりちん

途中休憩なぅ☆西本智美さんハンサムだよぅ♡女性だけど、ほんと惚れ惚れするぅ♡曲目もクリスマスらしく、特にミュージックナンバーが最高!オペラ座の怪人なんか特にゴージャスだったぁ♬ボーカルのリー・ミードがイケメン過ぎて声が素敵過ぎてうっとり♡ http://yfrog.com/nys7gnij

Google Translate version (very rough obviously, but I'm sure you can figure it out):
It's so handsome woman I ♡ ☆ Tomomi Nishimoto I break the way, also Kurisumasurashiku songs ♡ U Really adorable, especially the highest number music! ♡ too nice dreamy voice is too handsome for ♬ vocal Rimido A Phantom of the Opera was something particularly gorgeous

Re: Christmas Adagio tour news

At that same tweeter's timeline you can see a pic of the concert hall:
https://twitter.com/#!/eri_chin

Hopefully, she'll have more pix or tweets later about the concert.

One more tweet from Eri_Chin:

"Tomomi Nishimoto's concert, but I also saw her performed many times * & ° °-melted into a smile of Rimido ♡ ♡ A dream away Today was a really nice"

Verdict? Meadmushed.

And here's a larger version of that rehearsal photo:
http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/?action=view¤t=rehearsal_lg.jpg

Thanks PKP I thought they would be Meadmushed!!! join the club

Ooooh!...just knew all you Japanese fans would soon be under his spell, and totally
'Meadmushed'...

Gorgeous photo of Lee in Rehearsals with Sojung Lee...
Thanks PKP, RO, and Erin_Chin

Please keep 'tweeting' your photos - we are already missing our Gorgeous Lee back home...

Aww we new those Japanese ladies would be under the Meadsters spell didn't we?
The pic of the concert hall looks fantastic.

Looking forward to more reports from Japan.

Thanks for the news & the photo PKP.
Great to know that Lee is making such an impression on those Japanese ladies!

Excuse my ignorance, but ...... what are all the little empty squares???
Or is the Mouse laptop not geared up to receive the info???
Confused.com (as always)

Lovely photos and loving Lee's suit especially
as he is wearing a waistcoat, I do love Lee in a
waistcoat.

With thanks to various Twitter watchers - and the Japanese posters themselves, of course - photos emerging on Twitter from the post-show signing by 'Rimido' (love it!!):

From @erikoharuby:

pic 1

pic 2

and from @linakepani:

pic 3

pic 4

Another Liz thank you so much for lovely pics,I couldn't get the pic of the hall further up the thread it just did not come up for me so I am very grateful

Don't know if the link above shows you a kind of aerial shot of the signing queue and an on stage photo too. If not here is a link that does.

http://ameblo.jp/samonblog/image-11096957474-11650400056.html

When I say link I mean you will have to paste it as I still don't remember how to turn it into a link!! Sorry.
Must say it is all very exciting seeing him singing and signing halfway across the world.

Here you go Cassie and everyone else

http://ameblo.jp/samonblog/image-11096957474-11650400056.html

Thanks for sharing everyone. I'm not around as much anymore but I try lurk when I can!

There is also a tweet from @linakepani saying that he sang 'Silent Night' in Japanese! OMG!!

OMG!...some lovely pics, and great finds...
Thanks everyone

Thanks Chrissi. Another Liz Silent night in Japanese! We must ask for that at the Barbican

Thanks Ro, PKP and all the lovely Japanese tweeters for the concert pics and news, they're lovely. Keep them coming. Sure Lee's feeling a bit more relaxed now the 1st concert's out of the way.

There is a lovely tweet from 34toko presumably
from today's concert. "leemeadofficial - was great
show!!:} really enjoyed. You're voice was sooo
lovely! And your Japanese was great;}"

Thanks to all for the news and photos. I'm really glad that the tour seems to got off to a good start! And on Monday it will be on to an evening concert in Yamaguchi followed by another evening concert in Hiroshima on Tuesday and finally a day off (though probably travelling) on Wednesday. What an intense schedule! I hope Lee is able to relax enough to enjoy it.

LCBoniti has found two new rehearsal pix from the Suntory concert at Samon Promotions' blog:

http://ameblo.jp/samonblog/

Doesn't that Suntory theatre look amazing?

The concerts halls seem huge over in Japan...
Just love the look of amazment in Lee's eyes too...
Thank you LCBoniti and PKP...

Thanks everyone, how lovely to hear the news and see some pics. What an experience for him.

Thanks very much everyone. How fabulous. He must be so thrilled and excited.

Thankyou to everyone for the photos etc, you lucky ladies who are going to his concert at the Barbican, don't forget to ask him to sing, if he can (even without music)- Silent Night in Japanese- would love to hear it on Audio.
It is also interesting trying to read the small writeup (above the rehearsal pics) on the blog.

Another tweet from today:

@gr54itモルスァ
リー・ミードとイ・ソジョンのサイン貰った!!リー・ミードはハゲ可愛い http://pic.twitter.com/DuLmcELs
I got the signatures of Isojon, Rimido! ! Rimido is fiercely cute.

FYI, if you're not following Chie at Twitter, here's her Twitter page: https://twitter.com/#!/Chie_Leedaisuki

Aww! Gotta love 'fiercely cute' Ramido

There's a new photo at the Samon blog of Isojon and Rimido onstage:
http://ameblo.jp/samonblog/

It's Lee's backside, but *ahem* I'm not complaining too much.

Here's conductor Tomomi Nishimoto's personal blog:
http://bit.ly/rLkB8h

Latest mention, at the moment, is from their arrival in Mihara for last night's concert
here at the Mihara Performing Arts Center, Popolo

Today (Wednesday in Japan), they have a day off. Their next concert, on Thursday evening, is here at the Aichi Prefectural Arts Theatre

I meant to post this BEFORE the tour started, but RL got crazy and I was hoping to edit it some more. It's basic, but it gives a good idea of the travelling involved for these gigs:

Rimido Japan Tour Map for the Armchair Stalker

If you notice anything glaringly wrong, please let me know!

Thanks PKP I am not complaining either!!!don't his legs look long I think that is because his jacket is short

Thanks PKP - lovely to follow on a map, exactly where his concerts are taking place...
Gosh!...so many miles.. and so tiring for him too...but it sounds as if he's enjoying every minute of it...what an experience for him...

Thank you for map pkp. There were one or two places I couldn't find when I checked japanese map myself. You obviously have more idea of what to search for
Looks like he's got a couple of long journyes still to come. Maybe he can catch up on his sleep on journey although he would miss the view

There is another photo on the Samon blog - very sweet.

http://s.ameblo.jp/samonblog/image-11100043777-11657209395.html

Sorry, can't do links.

It's lovely, isn't it?

Here you go, Asher:

linky thing

There's a new Tomomi blog mention of Lee:

ツアー中はソリストと共に移動する事が多く、今は名古屋へ一緒に向かっています。

こういう移動時はスイッチOFFなので、ステージ上のミュージカルスターの雰囲気とはまた違ったモノ(オーラにも種類があります)に包まれています。
o(^-^)o

とても素敵な二人なんですよ☆彡

さて、座席に着いて各々自分の空間を作ったところで、私の今日の移動時間はこれ!

During the tour, often moving with the soloist, but now together towards Nagoya.

When such movement is so switch OFF, and the atmosphere is very different musical star on stage again (There are also aura) are surrounded by.
o (^-^) o

☆ 彡 I I a very nice person

Well, space is created where each arrived at their seat, this time my move today!

I don't think I'm much the wiser, even with the translation!! Thanks anyway, PKP!

I think she's complimenting Lee on his stage charisma, saying how remarkable it is when he is on stage. And that he's a nice person, too.

Thanks to Chie for the translations -- some more tweets, this time from 3 different tweeters at the Aichi concert:

@nikoniko_jack シヴァ・ナー
Part 1 ends. Nishimoto's leadership is like a beautiful dance, Cool Deal! Lee Mead’s voice is thrilling.

End. Very good! The orchestra was playing a nice second half.

Ms. Isojon is shining more at the duet. I am going to get their autograph now.

@hokulani09 masami
I got the autograph of Lee and Sojong. Lee's cool. I'm very impressed with them as they try to speak Japanese so hard. Staff was friendly, too.

I thought what I want to tell to Lee, at my turn to get his auto, all words were flown away. How cowardly I am(^_^

@Bunsan2ay1文さん
Lee Mead looks so cool. It’s so regrettable as I did not know him before.

He is a natural for Fiyero in Wicked. His voice is terrific!! If I knew his concert one week earlier, I could go his stage.

Lee Mead’s stage on Nagoya today. I am jealous of Kumicchi, my friend.

There is a lovely photo of Lee posted on @AyakoNoah
twitter page with her friend @reenaoo14 from the
concert at Osaka. Lee looks gorgeous and so happy,
and some lovely tweets from them both.

From a couple more tweeters - thanks to LCBoniti for these!

@AyakoNoahAya
@leemeadofficial U made my day! SO AMAZING! Thanx 4 ur time at SD 2. We enjoyed talkin w/u. Ur so kind x (me w/glasses) pic.twitter.com/zkPqKhMB

reena0014 reena
I was moved so much to hear the 2songs from MissSaigon,Why god why & The Last Night~, but Empty Chairs at Empty Tables was a best!!

reena0014 reena
I went to the concert of LeeMead with @AyakoNoah . It was amazing!! He was sooooooo cute esp. Winter wonder land. He sang and dance :D

reena0014 reena
@leemeadofficial Thank you for your exciting show & stage door tonight!! I really love you<3 I hope to meet you again! http://twitpic.com/7qtwx5

So cool. And a lovely picture.

Bill Kenwright did say it, International Star. Just give it a little time.

It is wonderful to get these tweets and snippets of news, I don't know how you clever ladies find them, but i am in awe of your techy skills, and so very grateful.. thank you. It sounds as if the tour is extremely successful.

May I ask a question, is it possible for the photo
of Lee with @AyanoNoah and @reenaoo14 to be
put up on the forum by one of our clever techie ladies
so that it can be saved as it is such a lovely photo,
Or is this not allowed when it is from someones
twitter page.

I wanted to add that the two girls in the photo with Lee had been to London. They saw him in Legally Blonde and met him at stage door. They told him they would be going to one of his concerts in Japan. When he saw them there, he said to one of them "My first Japanese fan!" He was so happy to see them both and I think it shows in the lovely photo.

How amazing it must have been for Lee to see these two girls again. I know he is constantly surprised and so happy when people come from other countries to see him in the UK - and here he had fans already in Japan - these two and our Chie. Maybe more that we do not know about.

I wonder if he will ever realize how amazing he is and what effect he has on people. Or believe it.

Maggiemay, we need to get permission to repost someone's personal photo.

Maggiemay I just took a photo of them with my printer, I hope that is allowed I can always send you photo's if you would like that just say on here and I will put my email up you can send your address to me.

Thanks to PKP and to everyone that has added info on here. It is really lovely to hear how he is winning everyone over.

LCB that is a lovely story about the girls, I didn't know that. I hope he recognised them, how nice! Great photo too

Thanks for your reply PKP I thought that might be
the case.

Another tweet:

@pyonko0605ピッサローズ(ぴょんこ)
@Manon1113 はい。昨日はLEE MEAD氏を堪能しました! そして今朝、またTD王子に振り回されてます。今度こそTRUSTしたいです(笑)

Yes. Yesterday, we enjoyed Mr. LEE MEAD! And this morning, I was also swayed by Prince TD. TRUST is what you want now (laughs).

Tweet from @ebelxxx "another great concert in
Yokohama".

1 2 3