​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Concert report

Just seeing Lee off his bus, now I'm on my way home. He is amazing as you told, everybody (T-T) As a member of a fan, I told
,I told him all of our love. He is sorry as he has no tweet & says his machine has problem, can't post now. I guess he wanta to focus his tour. When he sang, I felt the each story behind him. Amazing performance & the talented of expression!! All audiance fell in love with him, many people wanted to talk with Lee. I can not forget his stage forever. Needless to say his sing, dance, expression is emotional, he plays so charming. I have no words to
inform how I was moved, you all know it

Re: Concert report

Dear Chie, thankyou so much for your report of the
concert so glad you enjoyed it. Lee is very special.
Hope you are home safely after your long journey.

Love maggiemay

Thank you for sending us a report so quickly, Chie. That is very kind of you! I have been following your Tweets as well as it's almost as good as being there.
I am so glad that you enjoyed it and that the rest of the audience liked him as well. And thank you for making him feel welcome, it must be nice for him to see a friendly face when he is in a strange country. You behaved like a seasoned LMAS member - bringing him flowers and a gift, having a chat and a hug and seeing him off on the bus. He must have felt very much at home. Thank you for your kindness to him and to us!

Thank-you for your review, Chie! Glad you enjoyed the concert!

Thank you for your review Chie. You are now a genuine "loppie"

Glad that you loved our Lee in the fleash, he is rather special. Hope he makes many more fans in Japan. Lovely to hear from you. I am keeping up with your "Tweets" on Twitter.

Thank you, Chie, for the quick report. Get home safe, now -- sounds like you could fly home.

He danced, too? Please do tell!

So thrilled for you!

And for Lee.

At the bigging part he ware black suit with white shirt and black tie. Then the later part he changed into chocolate color suits, black shirt and no tie. While he sang the xmas song, walking with so happy mode and posy dancing, like a bit faster moon walking. I can't describe well. He knows how he can catch the hearts of the audience well. His eyes are so catchy, shining beamy. He smiles sweet, his hands were so soft. Memorable and unforgetable moments for me.

I attach the card with flowers, wrote a message below:

Chelsea is the Blue
Lee is the Bright
Fay at the Sight
My dream comes True

Haha, he did his famous dad-dancing! Thanks, Chie!

Lovely poem, too.

Chie thank you so much for your lovely review. Your descriptions are perfect. You have done so well to describe it all in English, it must be hard for you to find the words....its hard for us after a concert too

It sounds like he is really enjoying the tour too, i'm really pleased.

You will remember it for a long time.

Thanks for your reports Chie. So glad you enjoyed the concert, and meeting our gorgeous Lee...
I just love your poem too...

Chie - thank you for your lovely review. We can all feel what you are feeling because we have felt the same.

I love this expression of yours: "He knows how he can catch the hearts of the audience well."

That is so, so true! And now he can add your heart to all those he has captured.

Oh Chie, it sounds like you had a fabulous time. Christmas Dancing - I love it.

Chie, so pleased you finally got to hear him sing and to meet him. Thank you so much for your report.

I've been following you on Twitter, too, and love the picture of him with you in your beautiful kimono.

Thank you Chie for the report so quickly after the concert. I have been following your tweets and it almost felt like being there as you really captured the excitement. Everything you have felt today we have all felt too so we know just what you mean. Hope you got home safely.

Thank you Chie glad you had a good time x

Thank you Chie for your brilliant report, glad that you had a good time. I love your description of Lee's performance, what he wore, and how you felt about the whole experience.

"Shiny, beaming eyes" - perfect

Thank you from me too Chie for your lovely review. So pleased you got to see and chat to Lee and your photo with him is lovely. Yes, he does smell good doesn't he. I'm sure he would get your gift.
Your English is good, are you taught English in school?

Hi Chie. I don't often post here and I haven't yet read your review, but I just have to say that the photo of you and Lee is beautiful. Lee, of course, is always lovely, but you in your kimono with Lee is just fabulous. I'm so glad that you met - and loved - him. Thank you so much for your tweets and translations. We love to hear all the news about Lee.

Now I have read your review, and your description of the concert is far, far better than I could do in my own language. You reminded me of how I felt the very first time I saw, and heard, Lee. He certainly is special and it is wonderful to know that people the other side of the world feel as we do here in the U.K.

Hi Chie!

Thank you for your review - I'm so glad you enjoyed the concert and got a lovely photo with Lee! I loved reading your tweets as well - you have a lovely way of expressing your excitement. I'm sure Lee appreciated your flowers and your gift

Chie, thank you very much for your review of the concert & for sharing your feelings. I loved reading it & could feel how excited you were. Thanks for remembering what he was wearing too - we like to know these things! I'm really pleased that you were able to talk to him and you have a lovely photo to remember this special day. Thanks again.

Hi Chie-
Thankyou for your lovely review.
I felt quite emotional reading your Tweets-loved your expressive wording-"Lee smiles greater than my Kimono"
It was great that you enjoyed the concert & were able to talk to him, the photo with him is lovely.Its nice that you put alot of thought & meaning into Lees gift, he will really appreciate it.

Cannot add anything to what has been said Chie except another thank you

Thank you for your review, your pictures and your tweets. You are so eloquent and your descriptions of how you felt during and after the concerts put us to shame. You have a beautiful way with the English language which has brought the concerts to life for us in the UK. Thank you

I was panic for my photo by mobile today. I got some other shot in it, very difficult to update even on the twitter. As I can not attach those photos here, please someone help me if you feel some of them looks good. Do you like to know all of the program at the concert? Shall I tell on here, if some of you want to. Or program is not a big interesting?

Everything to do with the concert is interesting . Any more information would be great.

I have so many things to share with you all,
This time I would describe about the program, begging half.Full orchestra tunes were very famous and well-known even for me, just the stranger toward musicals.

From The phantom of the Opera
1." Overtune"
2."Music of the night"
Lee appeared with black suite with white shirt and black tie. Looked a bit shy. His voice was so emotional and dramatic sounds.
From Les Miserables
3."I dreamed a dream."
Sojung Lee in all white long dress.
4."Empty chair at Empty table"
Lee sang with sollow & melanchory mood, missing old days, passion and close friends. I felt the battle field behind him. Before singing, Lee spoke a short greeting to the audience as it is the first tour for him, so glad to come. He told "hi" in Japanese.
5.Intermezzo from the opera Cavalleria rusticana from PietroMascagni
6.Intermezzo from the opera Manon Lescaunt
7."Love changes everything" from the opera Aspects of love: Lee showed so cheerful happy mode as a young man. I remember at the last, Lee made a duet with Sojung. They seemed bride and bridegroom in white.
Sojung also said something greeting, but I did not remember when she said, sorry. No interest for me.

I am afraid all of you got tired with my report. Continuing latter half,
1.Waltz from the Masquerade Suite
2.Moon River from the movie " Breakfast at Tifanny's
Sojung in purple long dress. Not bad.
3.Albinoni's Adagio
From the musical Miss Saigon
4."Why God Why?"
Lee in chocolate suite, black shirt and no tie, singing deep love to his lover in Vietnam, anger to his destiny and war. His eyes sparkled with emotion. So beautiful.
5"I'll give my life for you" sang by Sojung
6."Last Night of the World"
Two of them duet like a happy couple. Lee hug Sojung, kiss on her hands. Looked so shy in front of his girlfriend like a biggining of boy friend and girl friend relationship. Felt a bit unconfortable at sight for me.
7.Walts of the Flowers from the Nutcracker Suite
8."Winter wonder land"
Lee performed like a little boy looking forward the White Xmas and Santa. Duet with Sojung. After the song, singers and conductor were gave big flowers by the hall staffs.
8"Silent Night"
Lee sung at first in English and later in Japanese with tiny memo. He seems so cute and we felt he prepared so much for the delight in the audience. Whole hall was filled with clapping until my arms were gone so tired. I all sweat under Kimono. Some girls stood and show their standing ovation. I cried "Lee, Braboo!!", but could not stand alone surrounded by many fans of lady conductor. When Lee went back to the side, he forgot the flowers that he put it on the floor when he sang. Soon 3 of them appeared again, Lee hold it like a baby, carefully cheerfully hug it back to the side again. So lovely!! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for your wonderful report and details of the programme, Chie. I would love to hear him sing 'Last Night of the World' and of course Silent Night (in English or Japanese!) some time.

We can never have enough of Lee, so the more stories and reports we can get, the better. Thank you so much.

Thanks so much for the more detailed concert report (even the non-Lee parts hahaha!). It certainly sounded like a tremendous success for everyone involved.

Thank you so much for the review. I love the part where you refer to Sojun and no interest for me. That happens quite a bit. Your eyes and ears only stay on Lee.

That sounds like such a beautiful program - and I'm so glad that Lee was everything you hoped for.

Thank you so much for sharing, Chie. We love all the details.

Thank you again Chie.

I could never get tired of your reports. Its so lovely to have someone that has been to the concert who can describe it to us. Sojung and Lee sounds good together. I understand your jealousy It happens to us with the other ladies he sings with on stage.
I'm glad you remembered it so well to be able to tell us. Thank you xx

Chie...I would like to add my thanks to you too, for your lovely detailed review and programme details - your English is amazing...
I can understand how your arms must have been really tired with all the clapping you gave Lee...
It reminds me of Lee's last night in 'Joseph' at The Adelphi in London...The clapping (and cheering) just went on and on, and nearly lifted the roof off the theatre...Many arms were very tired that night...
but he's worth every second isn't he?
I wish I could have been in your audience, to hear him sing 'Last Night Of The World' and
'Music Of The Night'...he must have sounded wonderful.
Lee really knows how to put every ounce of emotion into his songs...
So glad you had such a wonderful time...

Thanks for your report on the concert programme Chie . It's lovely to read all these details about what happened on the night - next best thing to being there!

Chie. Thank you for your review of Lee's concert. I could feel the magic of the evening when I read your words. I think all his fans are so pleased for you that you had such a wonderful time. To see Lee on stage is to be captivated as you were.

Thank you Chie for your wonderfull reports. So glad you found our site and are able to tell us all about our Lee.