​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Silly greedy dream in UK., not only Lee someday

I wish to visit UK(^o^) There I have so many dream to go and try, include watching Lee stage but much more. All get together, I know it is impossible at once. Sigh. Being too greedy is a sin of mine. Now I want to fly to UK as the same way with Lee.

Re: Silly greedy dream in UK., not only Lee someday

I certainly know that feeling.

Chie, would you like to add a message to our Christmas card for Lee? Have a look at the 'Christmas card' thread and add your message if you would like to.

I know exactly how you feel, Chie! And the UK ladies are so lovely and such fun. I hope you can visit some day.

Or visit me in California . . .

Chie we did all have a big meet in London once. Kirsten organised it when Lee was still playing Joseph. It would be amazing to all get together but we will have to wait until he does another show. I hope that won't be too long into the future.

Have you ever been to the UK?

No Chie, NOT silly or greedy. Travel is wonderful. I visited Japan in 1971. I even went to ******** where I believe you live. I expect it is much changed.
Seeing Lee over and over again is what all of us want. I hope you are able to visit the U.K. sometime, and that you can again see Lee in concert or in a show or both.

So sorry, the internet hasn't allowed me to type the name of your hometown, because it starts with a rude word in English translation.

(This is where technology does not work.)

Chie, I keep meaning to ask how you pronouce your name. Is it like ME or MY or ?

dear Chie how we know this feeling I am luckymoilee on tweet by he way and no you are not greedy we know this feeling well.

Pronounce of my name is:
"Che" of cheese (not of chest) + "E" of edge
I seriously want to attend the fan meeting someday!!
Kirsten!! Please plan it when the air ticket is cheaper from Japan!! I am not so rich. I want to meet Lee fan pals in the world!!