​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Topics chosen from the tour booklet

I post 3 topics from the interview on the tour booklet. I don't know you guys are interested in. Also I am sorry as I translate only the meaning and of course those words are not acculate of what Lee says.

Q. What do you need to establish the career on West End?
A. Keep making all effort. Being thankful toward everything. Doing best toward all works as if it is like "the last" for me. On the other hand, as the most important in this job is letting people pleased, enjoying myself is also very important. When I play the role, I study about the story and the back ground of the charactor as much as I can. That means reading books, meet people, visiting the place where the charactor visited or lived. While I do so, gradually I'm getting understood the role deeper and deeper, going to be sympathized with the character.

Q.Tell me who is the artist you want to work with, what musical you want to play, what you want to try for the career as a musician?
A. I love Michael Buble, I am eager to play with him!! Others are George Michael, Elton John, Rod Stewart...there are lots of stars I want. I'm also looking forward to playing on brand-new musicals, too.

Q.What is the existance of fans for you?
A.Fans are always very precious for me. To watch my work, some of them come to visit from all over the world. As an actor I have nothing happier than that.

I hope you will be enjoy of my translation.XXX Sorry for my poor English every time. Love,

Re: Topics chosen from the tour booklet

Thanks Chie!

Thank you Chie that was great I understood everything,I think you are very good at translating

Thank you. I can imagine Lee saying those things x

Thank you, Chie! Much appreciated!

Thank you for your trouble Chie, so lovely to have someone letting us know how things are going.

Thank you for translating that Chie.
We're very grateful for all the news you give us from Japan.

Thankyou Chie, appreciate everything you tell us.

Wonderful translation Chie You need to apply for job as google translator

Thank you for the translation Chie. I guess I am one of those fans who come from all over the world.

I do hope Lee gets to chance to make another of his dreams come true, and eventually be given the chance to sing with one of those listed performers...

Thank you Chie...for posting that interesting information from the tour booklet.

Thank you, Chie. That was lovely.

A while back, Lee jokingly said in an interview that his goal is to be an "international superstar". He had no idea at the time that he would be touring Japan by the end of the year.

It must be such fun for him to have fans all over the world.

Thank you Chie. I enjoyed reading your translation of the interview from the tour booklet.