​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello from Japan

Hi!
I'm Aya, Japanese, and a big fan of Lee for some time
I went to see him in London, Osaka, and will in Tokyo.
He is amazing!

I don't know a lot about him, but hope to talk with you all.
Sorry my English is poor and I don't know how to post here well.
Is that OK to have started the new post...?

Re: Hello from Japan

Hello Aya and welcome to the forum. Did you see Lee in Legally Blonde? Enjoy the Toyko concert tomorrow & please come back and tell us all about it.

Hello, Aya! Welcome to the forum; you've done just fine with your post and your English is excellent! Please let us know how Lee gets on in Tokyo tomorrow. And have a wonderful time!

Hello Aya welcome to the Forum lovely to have you with us,I think your English is great enjoy the concert and let us know how it went xx

Hello Aya. Welcome to all things Lee. Your English is excellent much better than my Japanese !!

Hello, Aya, and welcome to all things Lee. As the others have said, please let us know how the last Tokyo concert goes. Are you on Twitter? If so, I may be following you!

Hello Aya! Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing more from you. Your English is amazing. Good to know Lee is appreciated far and wide.

Hello Aya. Welcome to the forum!

ようこそ!

Its great to see you on this forum. I hope you have a wonderful time at Lee's last concert tomorrow. I look forward to hearing all about it. Your english is very good, don't worry.

Hello Aya.

Welcome, I have just started posting here; the people are nice. Enjoy tomorrow & tell us all about it.

Hi Aya! Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about your English -- it;s far better than my Japanese (nonexistent lol).

Chie asked me to tweet you about something techy -- not sure I can do that unless you are following me, but you can email me directly at alicecd@gmail.com.

Thank you for being so kind to me Your words make me happy! Of course I'll tell you about Lee's last concert as fast as possible. I've tweeted about his concert in Osaka a little bit on @AyakoNoah. Some of you may know me.
Yes, I saw him as Emmett, LynneD

Hello, Aya! I'm so happy you have joined us. I have enjoyed your tweets and the picture with your friend. I'm toujourslin on twitter. I live in California.

Can't wait to hear all about the last concert in Tokyo. I'm sure you will be sad to see him go, but the UK ladies will welcome him home!

I hope his next concert tour includes a stop in Los Angeles . . . or New York . . . or Chicago . . .

It's lovely that you were able to see Lee as Emmett, Aya. I expect you were very excited when you knew he was coming to Japan.
Looking forward to hearing about Tokyo when you have time.

Welcome to the Forum Aya - looking forward to any news you can tell us about Lee.

Thank you for your replies! I'm home from Tokyo. I had a WONDERFUL time.
I paste my tweets, sorry for cutting corners

on my way home from Tokyo When I'm enjoying, the time seems to fly by...
Lee is FANTASTIC as ever! His performances knock me down and make me melt
he looked a little tired, but gave us pretty smiles
he skipped some lyrics on MOTN from silently to defenses in Osaka, but was perfect this time in Tokyo!
but he skipped lyrics on silent night in english parts. so cute
no autograph session in Osaka, YEEEEEEEES in Tokyo!!!!!
got his live music, smiles, autograph, pics, a little hug, chatting... I have nothing to regret!
not true... I forgot asking him how he felt about Japan and the most impressive thing here. could anyone ask him please
ur so right!! too excited and forget everything I've wanted to ask him

Thank you Aya

So glad you had an amazing time!

Aya, there's a name for the condition you describe - it's called being Meadmushed and reduces sensible, intelligent women to incoherent, babbling wrecks in his presence!

Thank-you Aya!

Ah that's what I am normally AL; sensible and intelligent! I must remember that.
Thank you Aya for your thoughts on the concert. Skipping words?? I can't believe it

Thank you Aya, it was lovely to hear about the concert and how you enjoyed it. Haha, many times I have wanted to ask him things and then forgotten when I actually see him. It happens to many of us!!

I hope you have seen his video blogs on twitter, they are lovely to watch. And probably good for him to look back on when he gets home.

Aya what a lovely video of you with Lee on Twitter. He looked happy with his gift, was it the cookies? Lovely that he wanted to keep the photo as a memory too. I'm so glad you got to meet him and hope you get to see him again one day.

Aya...just love the video of you and Lee at the signing...wonderful memories for you...
Thanks for sharing it all with us too.

You're so welcome and thank you, AngelRose:)

Oh, good to know thanks, Another Liz:) Now I've learned this word, I was really Meadmushed...

You're so welcome, johartuk:)

You're welcome, Cassie! Aren't you too? I feel relieved. Hasn't he ever skipped words? I guess he was nervous in MOTN and thinking about London in Silent Night;)

You're welcome, Jazzylou! You've forgotten too? That makes me relieved:) I need memos next time. Safe journey to Lee!

Right, the video is ME:D I didn't know I was filmed! When I saw it, I got shy and happy at the same time. And then I thanked somebody who filmed me for the vid present.

I gave Lee a pic with us in Osaka, some Japanese souvenirs (also to Sojung & Phill) and his favorite cookies. I'm glad he likes them

Thank you all for your words!!

Hi,Ayako san(^o^) I am so fun to have here on forum.
Your English is greater than mine!!

Welcome to the Forum Aya It's lovely to have some of Lee's Japanese fans posting here on LMAS.

I have loved reading your posts here & your tweets.
I especially like your vid with Lee.

The moment that I come face to face with Lee I loose all words & turn into a gibbering idiot.

I don't think so about my English Chie, but yes a lot of fun here. Everyone is so sweet!

Thank you, Joan. Oh, you watched the vid! Lee is so lovely, isn't he.
You're the same as me :) I've just learned the word I hadn't been able to explain, I was a gibbering idiot lol!

I paste my tweets about his concert in Osaka for memories...

Welcome to my town, @leemeadofficial xx Here's Osaka;) LOL pic.twitter.com/5465wibo
@leemeadofficial U made my day! SO AMAZING! Thanx 4 ur time at SD 2. We enjoyed talkin w/u. Ur so kind x (me w/glasses) pic.twitter.com/zkPqKhMB
LeeMead concert w/@reena0014. What a FAB nite! What I can say. his performance, voice, chatting, hug, all unbelievable. He's soooo lovely xx
his song list PART1: MOTN, Empty chairs, Love Changes Everything. looked a little bit nervous?
PART2: Why God Why, Last Night of the World, Winter Wonderland w/dancing xx, Silent Night in Japanese xxxxx
He wore a dark-blue suit (like HP), a white shirt with a tie in Part1 & a chocolate color in Part2 :D
Like all of his songs, but I like Why God Why the best :) He is a very sincere & lovely man!
Oh, he was a perfect "NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTT":D & I think his voice suits to Marius.
we like his expressive face too :D
No autograph session, but yes, chatting at SD :)
He said to us to come back next yr maybe, we hope so!
I showed him my pic w/Lee at SD of Legally Blonde and my friend did the brochure (cos she didn't get to see him then). He was very surprised and said to us "You're my first Japanese fan!" We were sooooo happy:) 
The happiest thing is that he said he remembered me cos when I went to see him as Emmett, I said I was coming to this concert in Osaka. He was so surprised then;)
Hmmm...might going to Tokyo to see Lee...
just found these! ...too late? p.twipple.jp/5fz4x p.twipple.jp/D5GeM p.twipple.jp/46UUz p.twipple.jp/JWG3N

Hello from me too hope you enjoy it here i will enjoy talking to you X

Aya - I love your tweets from Osaka! Isn't it so special when Lee remembers us? It must have been such a thrill for him when he realized you had seen him in Legally Blonde and then came to his concert.

Thank you for sharing with us. We can all identify with your feelings.

Aya,thanks so much! Love hearing all the details.

I got a google alert today and it was your video of Lee signing and you giving him the cookies. Lovely.

Hello, Debbie! I do enjoy talking here:) Thank you.

Thanks, LCBoniti Exactly! I love the word "remember" now! Lol I was very lucky because it had been only four months since I got to see him at Legally Blonde.

You're more than welcome, punkinpuss :)

Hi, Graziellla. Oh my you watched it too! He's really lovely ;) Google alert...that's why!