​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My first London

Dear Friends,
I decided to visit UK next March for Lee's event on Worthing, maybe. Still I have not time checking how to book seats and gathring information about Worthin or near town at all.(>_<) Until 29th of this Dec. I have to work hard. Do you think I am OK for booking at the next month?(T_T)

Now, are there somebody can see me somewhere on London, Worthing of Cardiff? I want to visit Milenium Center and Cardiff bay as I am a huge fun of Torchwood. Just plannning about the journey is also a very big Christmas present for me to share with you. SOOOOO enjoyable!!

Re: My first London

Chie, this is so exciting! Really thrilled for you. Happy planning!

That's fantastic news.
Looking forward to meeting you & your aunt.
Is she a Lee Mead fan as well?

Chie - I am so happy that you will be able to go to the UK in March. And a bit jealous.

I know you will have an amazing time and Lee will be so pleased to see you in Worthing!

Chie so excited for you. You will absolutely love it.

How thrilling for you, Chie. You must be so excited! You should be fine to book tickets for Worthing in a few days time.

A word of advice - bring plenty of warm clothes, because March is still quite chilly. Worthing is by the sea and the wind from the sea can be very cold. Not that you will feel the cold at all when you see Lee again!

Wow! Happy for you, Chie Work hard for Lee. LOL
Please tell me anything I can do for you and... take me with you

Really pleased for you Chie
Good Luck with everything.

Hi I am going to Lee's concert at Worthing I looking forward to meeting you X