​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YEAR ago tonight

It was the UNFORGETABLE Colliseum concert. Who else was there?

Re: YEAR ago tonight

It was, wasn't it? I remember the snow and ice, and all of us hanging on to one another on the way there (and back!). It was SO cold!

It was the one with the meet & greet if I recall correctly (I didn't go to that, I would certainly have remembered if I had! ).

Denise was sitting just across the aisle from us, and she looked so proud of him as we all gave him a standing ovation.

As for Lee .....

I was meant to be in a box with Mum because of my wheelchair, but the venue staff had been REALLY sniffy when Mum booked tickets (assuming she wanted a discount when all she wanted was a safe space), that we got upgraded to the back of the stalls.

I'd been a cat on a hot tin roof for days fearing I'd be snowed in!

Woohooo, yes I was there. Time passes so quickly doesn't it! Loved the mulled wine and mince pies after, not to mention the company

I was there. Great concert. I can remember the front of house staff being bemused when a group of us all split up to go to different areas of the theatre even though we had all been together beforehand.

I was there! My hubby got a meet and greet ticket as a Christmas present - only down side was that I was going on my own. I needn't of worried as the very friendly ladies from Lovelees let me join them for dinner, I then met some lovely new people that evening. I was in a box with two very excited ladies who had followed his career since ADWD but who knew nothing of this website, and a young lady who was clearly smitten and her boyfriend. I enjoyed every second on the concert. I loved the meet and greet although I couldn't quite summon up the courage to talk to him but I have a beautiful photo of Lee and I together to treasure. I was equally lovely seeing a number of familiar faces that evening. Doesn't time pass by so very quickly.

I was there too! - such a fabulous Christmas Concert.
Lee was amazing, and it was well worth all the effort that many of us had made, to be there on the night...
Let's hope this year we are minus that 'white stuff'...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I was there I remember it well I got a cuddle and I loved it and I love him and this ...lol

I wasn't!!!!
It still haunts me to this day. We were snowed in and no trains were running, even though I was willing to walk 3 miles to the train station!!!!
And I had front row seats too!

Bah humbug.

Shouldn't be a problem this Thursday - temperature is near 12 degrees on Thursday.

Thank goodness!