​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Some Concert Pics

Here are a few pics from Thursday night. Sorry they are not the best but they are taken without flash. I was in the third row and didn't want to keep flashing at him

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Some Concert Pics

Hi! Thanks so much for these!! It is amazing to see a glimpse of what he looked like on that night! You're a star!!

Thanks, Marge!

Thanks Marge

Great stuff! Thanks Marg!

Thanks Marg. I love the way the light is shining down on him in pic no 6.

Thank you, Marg! I can feel the concert from your photos xx

Photo No 6 also shows his absolute concentration during a song, and the amazing abilitity to radiate such strong inner feelings to his audience, with hardly a bodily movement - just a facial expression!...

Mind you, we like the 'bodily movements' on other occasions too!!!... don't we??? LOL!...
Thanks for sharing Marg

I think no6 is when he was singing 'Anthem', hence the stillness and the serious face.

Thank you very much Marg. It was good to see you on Thursday night and also to see the beautiful Christmas card you did for us. It was really fabulous. Thanks so much for all your time and trouble.
What a wonderful night on Thursday those of us fortunate to be there had. In the last pic that's my hands clapping. The colour of the nail polish I'm wearing is Hot Chilli Good choice I reckon, considering he was certainly HOT HOT HOT on stage wasn't he

I have just come back from my xmas holiday so must apologise to Marg for taking so long to say how lovely the Xmas Card for Lee was also thank you to all who took pic's of the concert I was at the wonderful concert and the pic's brought it all back, could anyone tell me when Lee went walkabout with the mistletoe did he kiss anyone? I was in row B circle and he was out of my view as I could only see him as he walked across from the stage as he went further back he just disappeared,would be so grateful

He kissed two lucky ladies in row G but I really wouldn't like to say who without their permission.

Thanks MargW I don't want to know who he kissed it was just that I was there and couldn't see what was going on most annoying!!!!if he kissed me I would have been shouting it out