​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On the subject of calendars ....

We were chatting to Lee's manager at the Barbican and the subject of calendars came up ... can't think why [:)) Anyway, he said they had been thinking about that and were thinking about doing an 18 month calendar to go on sale in February. So fingers crossed girls!!!!!

I also told him about the situation with our calendar and how his previous management had told us not to do one. He said that they would not have any objection to us doing our own calendar, so maybe we can resurrect the loppy calendar for next year.

PS He also said that the album was going to be on sale at the concerts before it goes on general release so that the fans can get it first, but as the release date has now been announced as 6 Feb, that obviously doesn't apply.

Re: On the subject of calendars ....

That's interesting Marg, thanks. Fingers crossed for one in Feb then. 18 months of Mead, can't think of anything better!

Good to hear about the CD's, lets hope they will be on sale at the concerts anyway, it all helps sales.

Sounds good - an official calendar at last.

18 months worth of hopefully new piccies of Lee!

Ooh a 18 Lee calendar would be fabulous, let's hope it happens . Wonder if they've got to persuade Lee first .
Pleased about the CD's being on sale at the concerts, certainly the one and only concert at which they were on sale (Dublin)they sold like hot cakes and think they sold out by the end.

Squee! Fingers crossed!

That would be brilliant, thanks MargW

Oooh, excellent news!

Fabulous news Marg...
An 18th month calendar Wow! sounds good to me...
I really like Lee's new Management Team...

Brilliant news.

I think with sales at concerts it doesn't count towards the 'official' charts. Still, it will be great for them to be on sale for those that aren't as hardcore!