​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Year Resollutions

Will you be making any resolutions? As a newly discovered diabetic it will have to be to be stricter with my diet. And to carry on following Lee's adventures.

Re: New Year Resollutions

Hi Sue... so sorry to hear about the diabetes diagnosis...
One thing you won't have to diet on though...
is our Gorgeous Lee...

My only resolution this year is hopefully,
to strive to become a better person, and also follow our Gorgeous Guy too of course...

Really good to have you back with us again Sue ...

Good luck with the diet Sue. The second resolution should be much easier to keep!

Bringing back up; thinking caps on.

Must try to move on. Instead of keep wishing things were back as they were before 2009.And not to cry so much !!!!!!!!

Wherever I am by year's end, I will still have a job, be that volunteer or paid.

First Of All welcome back Sue so nice to hear from you also you are not alone as the other half has just been told he has diabetes he has to go 12th January to have his eyes tested with stuff that makes your eyes blurred for up to 4 hours he has had his feet done they are ok he has to diet and was told if he lost weight it could go away he is on tablets New Year Resolution To get ahead of the Things that need doing in the House Ha Ha dont know how long that will last !!!!! Luv Mazza x

Not t drnk too much but still to be hapy