​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Love Tour

Who is going and to which venue?

Re: The Love Tour

Hi Sue. I'm going to Southend on Valentine's Day - Christmas pressie from hubby and he's coming with me! Row F of the stalls. Can't wait till February with the album to get first, of course!

Hi Sue I have to wait till Feb24th going to Philharmonic Hall Liverpool looking forward to it, after being at the Barbican can;t wait

Hi Sue, i'm going to Bournemouth so far..the first date. The only other I could remotely manage is the last date at Birmingham.

I'm excited about the tour and looking forward to some new songs but its a shame they are so close together.

Hello Sue. Happy New Year to you. I am going to Cardiff and Birmingham. Would have done more if they had been more spread out.

iam going to bournemouth and bristol cant wait xxx

ME!!!!! OH and I are going to Southend, Bristol and Birmingham!! Very excited. Only arrive in UK two days before for Southend! Then we do lots more other exciting things too! LOL

You lucky people! But would not want to go with OH as it would make me unable to scream my lust!

Cassie - see you are going to Cardiff which is only 40 miles from Swansea
which is where I live so could offer a bed for the night either before or after or both if it helps.Feel free to refuse the offer if it embarrases you!

Kind of you to offer Sue but I am coming back the same day. (Easy motorway journey) I agree with you obout taking OH along. I would have to behave!!! Oh no!! Only did it once, for one Joseph trip.

Ha-ha! Have prewarned OH about what my behaviour might be like!! He came to some Michael Ball concerts with me years ago so he is used to me!! Anyway I need him to take the pictures!! LOL

I'm lucky - slap bang between Cardiff,Brum and Bristol.... 2 booked, pondering a 3rd - drove past Colston Hall the other night so now know where that is too!

Oh a Meadilicious time is on the way

I'm still here, just not posted for a very long time, enjoy lurking.

Going to Manchester, solo, and to Liverpool with non-loppy friend who volunteered to accompany me. I think she is in for a treat.

I'm going to Bournemouth - can't wait!!

And I'm going to Liverpool with a friend who is also besotted, but not a member of this forum - my OH is very happy to be let off the hook on this occasion!

I am going to Cardiff and Birmingham.

Am toying with the idea of going to Bournemouth but at the moment cant geta train home.

Also 23rd Feb (Bristol) is my Birthday so maybe ?????

pls may i advise if going to bmth concert 11th feb by train from bristol way ask for train tickets via weymouth will save 10.00 alot cheaper stupid but very true just to help been doing journey 12 years i live in bristol come from bournemouth xxxx

We need many more to book if there are not going to be embarrassing half-empty halls

I think there are a lot of us who haven't 'come out' yet, as it were, Sue! He hasn't played to half empty halls yet, and don't think he will on the 'Lurve Tour' either!

The WJ ladies will be around ....

Looks like the publicity machine is starting to roll out - Bournemouth first:

Linky thing

Looks like Lee might be doing some promo work as well. Ro (thank you, Ro) has spotted a tweet from one of Lee's mates who is expecting him in Birmingham. His mate is doing panto there and Lee is coming to watch him. Might just be pleasure, but might be business mixed with pleasure.

Evening Ladies, just a little note about Bridgewater Hall.

I was there for the first time last Friday to se Alfie Boe - Brilliant and funny too.

Well, all I can say is if you are on the front row make sure the Tena's are extra absorbant and possibly 3 pairs of knickers should do it - it is sooo close and if Lee decides to sit on the edge to talk to someone in the front row - Alfie did - knees will almost be touching.

You have been warned

See you there, oh by the way, I am not on the front row. I have managed that one in Liverpool.

Hi Marion
Thank you for posting about Row A at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester. You have made three people (me included) very, very happy. In fact the word "meltdown" could be used
We had been thinking of two pairs of knickers but after your valuble info we might up that to four pairs, just to be super safe
See you there

Lee is on the AT Show tomorrow

Thanks Joem must make sure I'm back home by 3.opm tomorrow...

Sue...Woo! Hoo!...three very lucky people there.
Best frocks and definitely four pairs of drawers!!! required for that one!!! ...
Not jealous at all !!! only joking... enjoy every minute ladies.