​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New airing of the Winner's Story

Just noticed in the Radio Times that Any Dream Will Do - The Winner's Story is on Watch HD this Friday 20th. This channel only seems to be available on Sky or Virgin from what we see and our Virgin signal for that channel is not brilliant.

Re: New airing of the Winner's Story

I do not have Sky or HD so will miss this.

Thanks ladies for the heads up,I do have sky and I have seen it before and they cut parts out they don't show when he goes home on his day off, but I have it on DVD as well, thank you

Thanks for that info acer. I have a rather poor version of the programme and was considering trying to record this version. May not bother now. At least there is a small pic of Lee on the relevant page.

Vicki S don't let me put you off recording it this time round they may not cut any out and then you will kick yourself (or me)

Vicki, you can always download the show in several clips from the Timeline:
http://leemead-timeline.co.uk/files/events/tws/menu.html

Thanks for telling me that. I was hoping to get a good recording for the tv too.

Awwwww, what a sweet tweet!

@adampearce841
Wow watching the Any Dream will do... Winners story. Wonderful memories!!! Miss the Joseph Crew!!! @R_Rojas @leemeadofficial @walkruss

Have managed a great recording of the programme. Good thing too as the one I thought I had will not play on anything at all! Brought back some very happy memories of that happy time. Great to see all the cast and listen to Lee singing the role so beautifully.

The scene where he sings CED in the rehearsal room still gives me chills!*THUD*

You know what makes me laugh ALW saying some people can stand in a bus queue and never be noticed but Lee comes alive on stage,can anyone imagine Lee not being noticed!!!!!

I thought it was ironic that as ALW was saying that, they showed footage of Lee walking through the streets, his hair blowing in the breeze and his t-shirt and jeans looking positively sprayed on!

I always remember watching that bit of The Winner's Story with my daughter and both of us shouting at the TV at that comment. He is breathtaking wherever you see him. Perhaps ALW has never seen him in the street!!