​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Favourite video blog

In between listening to radio interviews and before we get totally overwhelmed by the new CD I thought we could cast our minds back to before Christmas and pick our top 3 favourites of the video blogs from Japan.

OK I will do mine (best first)

1. Moon River ....that close up with closed eyes!!

2. Packing. So lovely in his socks!

3. Father Christmas....close ups again.

Hope lots of others join in as it will be interesting to see which are your favourites.

Re: Favourite video blog

What a fun topic, Cassie! My favs are:

1. Rough - I think the reason is obvious. Ahem.

2. Bullet...of the train - I love how he sings "Hold Tiiiight"

3. The very first one - love his runny nose

However, I also love the Santa Claus is Coming to Town one because I love how he says "Santa Claus"

OK, yes, I'm sure most of you say it the same way, but Lee sounds much sexier.

Ooh, I can't decide! Okay, today, the top 3 are:

1. Banana Boy/Cookie Heaven - it's just adorable esp. the bit where he wakes up with cookie wrappers all over him.

2. Luggage Dash 2 - his frustration with Phil is hilarious.

3. Rough - yes, I like it rough, too LOL!

I don't have a top 3, but my absolute favourite one is Lee with "Santa Claus". Its so funny.

Great thread, thank you! I have 6 at least, but if I had to limit myself to 3 it would be:

1. Lift Etiquette - just the funniest thing I've seen in a while

2. Where's the key - love the little squeaky way he says that. And the lovely rapport he has with the orchestra.

and last but by no means least

3. Rough - love the way he looks, love the way he says 'Rough', love the way he throws his scarf over his shoulder, the wry little smile and the 'tallyho'. Very posh and Sherlock Holmes-ish. Probably my favorite.

I think my top 3 are:

1: The first blog arriving at Tokyo airport, he is
so cute you can see he has a bad cold but just
shrugs it off and doesn't make an issue of it.

2. Moon River

3. Lift etiquette

4. Bullet train

5. Supermarket in Sopporro

Sorry can't count

But I absolutely love them all.

Oh and I also love the one where he says he looks
rough and looks straight at the camera and says
Tallyho, he could definitely play Sherlock Holmes.

You've done it now, Cassie - I've just spent the best part of an hour going through them all. Such a hardship!!!

So many to choose from, but three of my favourites (in no particular order, and purely to narrow it down to three, although there were some others that came very close) are as follows:

Do Some Work - where he's getting dressed and manages to throw his jacket on the floor!

Moon River - so funny, love him dancing up the corridor!

Blog 9, which doesn't have a name, where he scoffs a banana ('Banana Boy') and then waxes lyrical over the cookies before demolishing one of them!! Love to see him eat!!