​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardiff Concert

Wondering if anyone's interested in sharing transport for the Cardiff concert.

I am within the M4/M40 corridor and am happy either for someone to drive to me and travel down, or to drive to someone else and go on from there.

I am just off Jct3/4 of the M40 but can easily get to Reading/Bracknell/Windsor/Swindon/Bristol/Oxford areas, or am happy for anyone who's near the M25 or north London to come to me and travel on from mine.

I am intending to drive back the same night as its a 'earlyish' concert.

If I haven't managed to sort out travel companions by the end of this weekend, I will probably look at the train as it is quite a long journey by car alone.

If you're interested drop me a message here or email me.

Trudy
xx

Re: Cardiff Concert

Hi Trudy

I could be interested haven't got ticket yet due to not being able to get there but have seen some available. I live about 6 miles from M4 junction 16
West Swindon and would be interested in a lift as I dont drive that far and would be happy to pay costs. Can you contact me please.

Left a message on facebook regarding this did you see it ?

Hi Both
sorry to take time coming back on this - have been stuck on a work course for the last two days, and now have stuff at home to sort out,, but promise I'll get back to both of you ASAP..

Sorry Maggie - no don'tappear to have a message on FB - do you want to resend it?

Trudy

Hi Gina and Maggie
would you both mind emailing me and I promise to come back to you as quickly as I can.

I am sorry to 'drag my feet' on this one - I have a few 'transport issues' that are delaying making decisions but will explain properly by email - not really for an open forum.

thanks
Trudy

Hi have emailed hope you got it my computer was playing up a bit.

hi Gina - unfortunately not - would you mind trying again

thanks

Still struggling, could you repost your email please, also I have emailed mods to ask them to pass my email onto you. Thanks Gina

Still trying hope to communicate soon

Thank you mods, I have returned your email but as my emails dont seem to be getting to anyone, I would appreciate you passing my email to Trulee. Many Thanks for your help. Gina