​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Album delayed until Jan 13th

Earthquake have a message on their website to advise of manufacturing problems of the CD and that it won't be available until 13th Jan.

I saw this first thing but thought it needed a separate thread.

Re: Album delayed until Jan 13th

Thanks Jazzy. Would have to be Lee's Album they had manufacturing problems with wouldn't it. That means he'll lose potential Album sales at both Bournemouth and Manchester as I believe they're supposed to be on sale at the various concert venues this time. I know his fans will have pre-ordered, but lets hope others will go and seek the Album out when it's available, Lee sounds so proud of this one. Perhaps we'll have to hand out pre-order forms in the venues

Oh, that's such a shame. I guess it won't be available at Bournemouth then .... so much for pre-ordering, too.

I think you mean 13 February ladies. xxx

Just a thought ... what if ...

... they had a underestimated demand and now have to press (if that's the right word) a larger quantity! Yay!

I'm guessing you can't release, let's say 5,000 on one date and another 5,000 a week later ....

(I know I'm clutching at straws - but I thought it might cheer us up!)

I am clutching at that same straw. And also hoping it might just be just the preorders and that there are a certain amount set for the venues separately.

Well done You have hit the nail on the head. Obviously the workforce has been rushed off its feet with pre-orders and they have all collapsed from exhaustion or, if down to machines, the huge extra workload has caused malfunctions with the conveyor belt.

It will certainly be worth the wait, that's for sure.

Mouse those were my thoughts too. Who knows.