​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News.

Lee has "Tweeted" that he has some great news comimg up. Hope it is a decent role in something exciting for him.

Re: News.

Lee has just tweeted he has an acting role in a drama details next week,can't wait

YES!YES!YES!

Way to go, Mr. Mead! I'm dying to hear the details, woohoo!

May be a return to tight leg breeches? Well a girl can dream

Ooh, I wonder what it is. Thanks for posting Maggie, I'm a little out of touch on the Lee front. Life takes over sometimes.

the great train robbery is filming in manchester this week

Have just been watching "The Midwives" billed as a British Drama !!!!!!!! Lee on a bike !!!!!!!

Maggie, I think Lee could play the role of expectant father in 'Call the Midwife' very well.

I hope it isn't The Great Train Robbery I don't want to see Lee in anything a bit violent

Filming for Call the Midwife must surely be finished as it is currently being broadcast? I was thinking about "Waterloo Road". Is that classed as a drama? Given that he played a teaching assistant in Casualty and it's filmed "up north" I think? A period drama would be great though! We'll have to wait and see.

I would like to see him in Waterloo Road,I thought that was filmed more Liverpool way but I could be wrong.

Think it is set in Liverpool but some dramas/films are not always filmed where they are set but I could be wrong about this one.

Kisten has just seen on twitter that Lee,s TV. role is in the "Mrs Biggs" drama the story of Ronald Biggs .

Bit dissapointed if this is true but at least it gets him another T,V. role.
I was hoping to see him in something like "Downton" but maybe this will be more appealing to the younger geneation.

Anyway I wish him all the luck in the world

I have to say, if this is true, it could be a great role for Lee.

Waterloo Road is actually set in Rochdale. Apparently, form the next series (which starts filming in April) they are supposed to be relocating to Scotland ????
How can it be Waterloo Road if it is a different school, in a different country!

If it is Mrs Biggs I wonder what part Lee will play I would love to see him as a young Ronnie Biggs

Thought it was a BBC drama? Mrs Biggs is being done by itv as five 1 hour episodes. Don't mind which, as long as we get to see him!!

Just looked at Lee's tweet again and he said British Drama.

MargW
Waterloo Road is actually set in Rochdale. Apparently, form the next series (which starts filming in April) they are supposed to be relocating to Scotland ????
How can it be Waterloo Road if it is a different school, in a different country!

I remember when Grange Hill moved from London to Liverpool, it seemed to lose something but at least it was still in the same country!
Lee has just tweeted that he's back in London so his filming didn't take long. Apparently they will be filming for 11 weeks and will also film in Australia.

The next season of Waterloo Road is in the Bag, it's next one filming in the spring is moving to Scotland (as suggested) as some of the staff and parents become disillusioned with the school system and create an Independent (Free) school in Scotland. It's story line is quite current as we have had a few start up in the Sussex area of late after the recent change in the Education Funding Law.

*Shh* My money is on Mrs Biggs ...lol

Psst! I hope you're right, Woozie!