​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Star magazine interview??

I haven't seen it but in today's Daily Express there is a comment in the Day & Night (gossipy) section about how Lee and Den keep their marriage fresh and it says that they tell Star magazine. Could be old news but would think it's more promo work for the album launch.

Re: New Star magazine interview??

Thanks for the 'info' TotalLEELoppyLou

I saw this as a Google alert TLL. Like you I expect the interview is supposed to be a promo for Lee's new Album and Tour, but you know The Star, that's not what they want to talk about, anything but!! Nothing wrong with what The Express have said, but would prefer they kept it to Lee's work. See The Express and The Star are in the same stable, so enough said.

I bought the Star magazine this morning, and in my opinion, it is worth the purchase. There is a lovely
full page photo of Lee and the interview, although
there is a lot of personal stuff they also talk about the album and tour and advertise both at the bottom
of the page. It comes over as a very relaxed interview.

Sorry I can't do a link only wish I was clever enough.

maggie may I have just bought the Star Mag nice read,Lee never changes I liked the bit where Denise said we have been together 5 years this year and he said obviously Iremember the wedding anniversary date but I forgot we dated before that!!

In case anyone's wondering whether to invest their hard earned cash on this publication , it's a three page interview/article (quite personal, too ) with a gorgeous pic of Lee, so go for it!

...... or you could read it on Ro's Timeline, of course!

I've got scans of the interview from my usual Scantastic friend uploaded at photobucket as well:

Links for 2nd & 3rd pages:
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/StarJAN2012_02.png

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/StarJAN2012_03.png

I could definitely imagine Lee as a TV talent show judge. He's been a contestant himself and has been on the recieving end of such incisive comments as "...that was a bit rubbish!" and "Were you scared?"

I'd love to see him on the JCS panel, especially if he was allowed to be in charge of the contestants' 'Acting Mission':-

LINKY THING

That pic of him is stunning! *THUD*

That's a stunning 'pic' indeed!...
Taken at the same photo shoot as the photo in our Forum banner, I do believe...(same tie!) LOL!...
OMG...look at those CURLS! and his eyes follow you all around the room...Phew!
Enjoyed reading the interview too...
Thanks PKP and friend...

Thanks PKP & friend,nice read, very much appreciated, it is very hard to get hold of certain magazines over here.

Thanks very much PKP and friend
Lovely read and a very lovely pic, phew