​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TV appearance

Did I hear correctly? Did Alan Titchmarsh announce at the end of today's show that Lee Mead would be appearing tomorrow? I hope so! Can anyone who was paying better attention than me confirm please?

Jackie

Re: TV appearance

Yes he did say Lee is on tomorrow

Please can someone tell me what Channel is Alan Titchmarsh on and what time is it on? Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Jan

Alan Titchmarsh show is on ITV1 at 3.00 pm

Jackie

Thanks Jackie. Unfortunately I don't have ITV. I will have to hope for it on You tube or on the Timeline or Latest News.

and thanks too Jer on Lovelees = on This Morning on the 9th as well

Lee has tweeted that he will be singing a track from the forthcoming album!! Shall we take bets on which one? I think Falling Slowly, but it would be great to hear Hallelujah - I haven't caught up with everything on the Time Line yet

Please can someone tell me what channel and what time is This morning on?

Hi Jan. This Morning is also ITV and is on from 10.30am to 12.30pm with a break for the news at 11.30am.

I hope he sings The Garden, I don't like Falling Slowly,mind you Anthem would be great for me but I dont think he will sing that!

Think I just saw something on twitter that suggested it might be Anthem!!! Could be just a rumour though. Fingers crossed!

Just seen another tweet that has confirmed it is Anthem, yay! :)

Oh great I love Anthem can't wait,must record it thanks for letting us know

Anthem was wonderful but real shame there was no interview! So we still don't know what the drama is!

He looked absolutely stunning and gave a faultless knock 'em dead performance of Anthem. Heart rate slowly returning to normal!

Great performance maybe we will hear on This Morning about the Drama,didn't he look gorgeous at the beginning when AT said Lee Mead was on and he had his overcoat on weak at the knee's!!!!

A great performance and he looked stunning!*THUD*

Nice to see the video clip at the beginning! Brooding, intense Lee!

Wow He looked georgeous and sang beautifully as well.

What a fella. Wish they had given him some chat time as well though

The only word is STUNNING isn't it. So beautiful, smiley, composed and relaxed, the complete "Pro".
I stupidly jumped to my feet from the sofa and started clapping and cheering when he finished singing, duh. Sort of a private Standing O
What a performance. That must rate as one of the best Anthems he's ever sung. Who could not buy that album after hearing him sing like that? My neighbour texted me to say she'd had watched him and he was fabulous and she's not a fan !!

STUNNING is right!...Can't think of a better word...
Love the 'whistle and flute, (suit) and he sung Anthem just perfectly...
Great to see Alan T. hold up the 'Love Songs' CD Album Cover to camera, at the end of Lee's performance too...
Look's like we have a little while longer to wait, for any news of the new Drama role though.

I did the same Sue only more embarrassingly, I told him so on Twitter!!!
Couldn't stop myself ....force of habit!!!

Stunning is definitely the word. What a fabulous, faultless performance of Anthem. He showcased himself so well.

And didn't he look delicious, just gorgeous

Some screencaps of that early bit which seems to be a snippet of the music video for one of the songs off the album:
http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/AT_FEB2012/

Thank you PKP, those are lovely particularly the ones next to that black post...memeories of Lord Arthur getting up to mischief!!

Had to miss the AT Show as my dear old Mum, who i was visiting, is a big Countdown fan which was on at the same time. Just caught it on ITV player. Incredible performance, i was secretly hoping it would be Anthem - he nails it every time, guaranteed WOW factor, and he looked amazing .... those few, sexy half smiles, and his hair looked so lustrous. I love it that length -wonder if it is for a reason??

Thanks PKP!

He's very good at the 'come hither' glances into the camera lens! *THUD*

Have added screencaps for the bit of chat he had with Alan before the song (pages 2-4):
http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/AT_FEB2012/

In the process of adding some screencaps from the performance itself.

Phwoar, hot n stunning!

Oh how I miss those TV appearances... his hair was a shag pile today wasn't it? Is this a hint to the type of character he could be playing?

SueC - a standing O???!

petrus

SueC - a standing O???!

Standing, sitting, lying down -- however the moment takes you!

Absolutely STUNNING performance, very relaxed, his hair looked great, love it longer like that,his lovely smile, with a bit of shyness thrown in, and those eyes !!

Thanks to Ro- you can watch it on timeline.

Thankyou Ro for doing this.

Can anyone tell me how to watch it on timeline all I get is 2 pictures of Lee one covering all the writing where I should be clicking on to,thanks in anticipation.

Petrus, this was my first private Standing O, so very special As you well know, I am accustomed to enjoying loads of public Standing O's
PKP, as you say, what ever floats the boat. I'm not fussy but bearing in mind the lack of space in most of his venues, the standing variety is the easiest to achieve

I had to record the AT show yesterday & this morning was the first chance I had to watch.
I'm glad I waited until I was on my own.
That performance sent shivers down my spine, gave me goosebumps & brought tears to my eyes.
I can't add anything more except agree with everyone else - absolutely STUNNING!

Sue, having stood beside you on many occasions I can bear witness to the effect public Standing Os have had on you in the past . No doubt there are more to come in the future

Sue and Joem...heard it all now!
Doing 'The Double' Standing 'O's!!! and in public too!!! LOL!
What are you two like???

Thanks for the 'screencaps' PKP

Message for ACER

Where it says Video, click on either Download (in red)
or Youtube, across from the pics.
Youtube is quicker.

Thanks Suejo that is the problem I can't see any writing only the two pic's Just been back on could just see a bit of the D sticking out from pic took a chance clicked on and got it!!!! thanks xx

Hi, Sorry I've been away for awhile. Lots of work and I've been moving (slowly) back to my mom's house (Eeek, I have WAY too much stuff!!!) I've been keeping up with Lee, just haven't had the time for responding.

Got to see Anthem on AT. AMAZING!!!

Great to see you again Ringer. Any chance of seeing you at any of Lee's concerts - maybe in the summer - if they happen?

I feel priviledged to have been at the A.T. Show yesterday. As everyone has said, Lee looked and sounded absolutely superb. His appearance was, oh so brief, but it was fantastic to see him 'in the flesh', looking and sounding more gorgeous than ever.

How lucky you were Showgirl!