​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Small Plea!

Hi Everyone!

Exciting times for Lee and us at the moment!

Many of you will know that Kirsten has annual fees to pay to keep us all entertained on this wonderful site. I know that she has just paid an increased fee of £50 for the forum so that we can avoid deleting some of our treasured older threads and the fee for the main site £36, is also due soon. She would not want to ask for any help with these fees so I am asking! If any of you feel able to contribute, then this would be appreciated I know. My suggestion is £3 each but please feel free to give as you wish. You can use her PayPal account Kirsten.ireland@tiscali.co.uk or if you prefer do email me for her home address and you could send a cheque.

Looking forward seeing you at the concerts!

Love
Karen
Xxxxx

Re: A Small Plea!

Hi Karen...
Only too pleased to help out with the cost of running LMAS and it's wonderful Forum.
Really don't know what we would do without it now, especially with all the news
on Lee's fast developing, and exciting career...
Will post a cheque off tomorrow...
Thank you xxx

Karen I have emailed you.

Hi Karen only too pleased to help,I will email you as I would like to send a cheque.

Hi Karen
More than pleased to help. Thanks for organizing this. I will email you.

Hi Karen
Pleased you've brought this to our attention. I'll e-mail you for Kirsten's address so I can send her a cheque.

Thanks for this Karen. I have emailed you. What would we do without the forum!

Hi Karen could E-Mail me with Kirsten,s Address would like to contribute Thanks Mazza x

Only too happy to contribute. I'll put it in the post as soon as I can find the cheque-book!

WILL EMAIL YOU FOR THE ADDRESS.

Hi Karen, many thanks for bringing this to our attention, only too happy to contribute in appreciation for LMAS. What would we do without it!

Cheque on its' way to Kirsten

My cheque is on its way to Kirsten as well.

Hi Kirsten
my donation to the costs of the LMAS site. Very happy to do this.
Luv
Maggie Ball

Just running in to say I will be restarting and increasing my LMAS account by the beginning of March.

Night all!