​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday morning pleasure....

Go onto the Front Page of LMAS and scroll down, then click the link for the 'Amazon MP3 downloads' re: the section showing where you can buy Lee's album.
Once in that page, click the 'Play' button where it says "Play all samples".

I have it playing over and over while I am working on the computer.
Very nice!!

Oh and thank you so, so much for all the cheques and paypal transfers that have been arriving. You are all too kind and very generous. Thank you, you nice people, you.. xx

Re: Saturday morning pleasure....

Ooh thats exciting. I'm battling with myself whether to listen or to wait until I get the CD, its not that long.

Jazzy I have just listened I don't think it will spoil the album for you only a few seconds of each song

Oooo! YES! very nice. You can tell, just how much thought and effort, Lee has put into compiling this Album...such a clever selection of 'love' songs...something for everyone.
I Love it already...
Thanks for the 'heads up' Kirsten...

Hubba hubba!!!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thud. Thud . Thud. Thud. Thud Thud.
Swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

That is all.

Veeerrrrryyyy nice .....

Ooh, 'Fix You' sounds just lovely, thanks for the heads up Kirsten. I know I sound really ungrateful but why are those snippets SO SHORT!!! Grrr, can't wait til Feb 13th now.

Not only saturday morning pleasure but every day until the cd comes out. Thanks Kirsten.
I wonder which of those he'll sing at his concerts?
I'd love to hear him sing Fix You.

He said in an interview that he was singing all of them.

During his recent radio interviews, I think Lee said that he planned to sing ALL the songs from the album on tour! Looking forward to it

I'll be increasing my donation from next month, Kirsten as it's a direct debit/standing order (I never can remember which!) so I hope that will be early enough.

Thanks Cassie & Greycat. I must have missed that.

Annie,
PLEASE don't you go increasing anything!!! If you multiply by x12 months what you already pay me, that is absolutely plenty enough from you! In fact it is too much, so mortified to hear that you are going to increase it. Please don't!
You are very kind and generous to offer though!!!

Kirsten xxx