​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today is moving day, thanks to a 6ft x 6ft Lee.

Some of you may remember me telling the story of The Pre-school Debbie and I work at doing a Power Point presentation last Summer to the local school in the hope to be chosen to provide Pre-school education in the school and how when I plugged in my comp ready for it to be displayed on a 6ft x 6ft interactive board I had forgotten that I had Lee as my wallpaper (prima baby shoot *swoon*) Well today is move day...yes in the blinking' SNOW!!! and because it is just up the road we are carrying everything!!!
Now seeing as 6ft Lee may have swung it for us I wonder if he could be persuaded to come and open it for us too....lol

Re: Today is moving day, thanks to a 6ft x 6ft Lee.

You never know Woozie. It's worth a try. Lee is looking for a nursery for Betsy so he might come & give you the onceover!
Good Luck with the move.

Good luck for today Woozie and Debbie.
Hope it all goes well...
Brrr! rather you than me...

I'm sure if Lee knew you and Debbie were having to carry everything up the road in the snow, he'd be down here in a flash , think he's otherwise occupied today though. Good luck with the move.

Good Luck

Good luck Woozie. The thought of a 6ft by 6ft Lee is warming up a freezing Monday

Sheesh, good luck with the snowy move, girls!