​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee on Breakfast tomorrow

Hi. I've just seen Sian Williams say that Lee will be with them on BBC Breakfast tomorrow!

Re: Lee on Breakfast tomorrow

Thanks Gail he is supposed to be on Gabby this week channel 5,if it is true I think it will be Friday because he is on This Morning on Thursday and Breakfast tomorrow busy week for him especially being in Manchester as well,but Gabby isn't on till 11-10am so I guess he could do two in one morning

Thanks for the info Gail. Three days running? Can it be true??!!!

Thanks for the info Gail. We're being spoilt this week.

Thank you Gail, I always watch BBC breakfast but tomorrow we have someone coming to the house first thing, I hope I don't miss him. I'll record it too

Thanks for the early warning Gail
My goodness Lee's Agents are really 'pulling out all the stops' on this advertising campaign...
Great stuff!!!

Lee has just tweeted that he will be on at around 8.30 am.

I'm on Annual Leave this week & I've STILL set my alarm; am I POTTY?!

I see that his website has now been updated to show the Amazon link. Its on the changing pictures on the front page, just click it.

Short but sweet interview with Lee!

He was looking good despite his train problems and late night last night. I enjoyed the video clips of 'Falling Slowly' and 'Anthem' but Lee wasn't giving anything away about the British drama he is currently filming - despite pressure from Bill!

Hopefully the interviews tomorrow and Friday will be a little longer.

I watched Gabby the other morning just to see if Lee was on and she spent 10mins talking to Martin Kemp and then he came back on at the end of the show so if she does the same with Lee we will get a good interview