​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Queen's Jubilee pop concert

Wish Lee could be included! Have tried bbc website but find it difficult to access e.g. to get a full list of those taking part so far and could find no way of putting his name forward. Anyone got any ideas?

Re: Queen's Jubilee pop concert

Hi Sue. Gary Barlow is the musical director of the concert and with Lee covering The Garden on the album, there is that connection plus Gary wrote When I Need You The most for the first album. Not sure how you would go about it but what about Gary's management or record company? Good luck!!

I wish Lee was included but I don't think he will be it seems to be the usual Gary Barlow,JLS etc, I did read that William and Harry had a say in it.

Will ty contacting Lee's manaegment.Seems odd the royal family have not yet fallen under Lee's spell.

On Radio 2 chris Evans says he has got some "breaking news" about the concert and to do with Gary Barlow, ALW and a third party who is not answering their phone so he can't say until they have spoken to "them". Didn't say if it is male or female. You never know!!