​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Liverpool Concert-Restaurants nearby

Haven't been on here for ages but the time is coming round soon, when I will be heading to Liverpool, yipee!! Does any one know of any nice, reasonably priced restaurants very near to the Philharmonic Hall ?

Re: Liverpool Concert-Restaurants nearby

Amanda there are plenty of restaurants around the Phil but I have never been in any so don't know if they are reasonable in price or what the food is like,but I am sure someone on here will know

Hi, Amanda. Brenda is booking for the Northern Loppies at a place opposite the Philharmonic. You are welcome to join us. There is also a bistro in the Philharmonic if you are going with someone else.

Thanks Asher. my friend has parents fairly near Liverpool and she is checking with them, so I am leaving it up to her. May see you around at the concert though. Praying now, the snow leaves and doesn't get worse, otherwise flights could be delayed and I am flying in the day of the concert.

Good luck with the travel arrangements, Amanda. We are all praying that the snow makes no appearance!

Best of luck Amanda, I really hope it works out for you especially after last time. You deserve a treat! good luck!

No snow, but also NO RAILSTRIKES please...
Think I deserve a treat too, since I had to throw my Barbican ticket in the bin, due to general railstrike in Belgium, and as a result no Eurostar...
I am booked on the Eurostar (again) and will take a train to Liverpool from London... I hope I will get there this time ...

Good luck to you as well, Belgianleefan! This is one tour of concerts not to be missed, if at all possible. Really fabulous! Hope to see you on the day; it's like Wimbledon all over again.

Good luck Belgianleefan - I do hope things work out for you this time...
Lee has definitely 'moved up a gear' for his 'Love Tour'... in every way!!!...
A definite treat to look forward to...
Hope to see you there...

Hi Amanda from Holland
Looking forward to seeing you again. Hope your journey goes well and also for Belgianleefan.
If any problems occur with the Eurostar just change out of your Jimmy Choos and walk briskly through the tunnel. Drastic I know but essential.

Seeing your last post Sue ...
I would like to add to my earlier one...

Amanda from Holland...it will be lovely to see you again too...
I hope you, and Belgianleefan both have safe journeys...
Not long to wait now...Squeee!

Thank you all so much for the good wishes! Really nice!
4 more working days now, and off I am on Friday morning bright and early (I hope)
Yes, Asher: Wimbledon all over again, can't wait! Would be lovely to see you again too!
Haha Sue, walking through the tunnel, now there's a thought, think it would be more like , being a bit in the dark depths of the tunnel under the North Sea