​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sheridan Smith's new role...wonder who her co-star is?

Sheridan Smith has been tweeting about getting long red hair extensions for her next roll and getting to wear some lovely 1960's clothes. Mrs Biggs had long red hair in an up-do during the 60's and later long and straight. Sheridan also has tweeted about doing a lot of research into the character she is filming for the next 3 and a half months. It starts in Manchester and then in April she is filming in Melborne....I am pretty sure this links her to the Mrs Biggs drama. Just need to find out for sure who her Mr Biggs is now.....lol

For those interested in Charmain Biggs' story here is and Australian Documentary about their relationship. It has lots of early photos and video footage.
linky thing

Re: Sheridan Smith's new role...wonder who her co-star is?

How is it she can talk about the role and Lee can't talk about his

She hasn't Acer, not really, I have just been reading her tweets and putting the clues together. Most of it has been stuff she has said to friends. Like Lee she hasn't said what her next role is yet. I am not saying that this is his role just that it would fit if it was. On the other hand Sheridan's next role does fit the role of Mrs Bigg on more that just filming in Manchester...which is all I am going on with Lee....lol The slipped tweet regards the 'other' role does seem a dead cert however but you never know he may be doing both...lol

Also it is quite normal for Producers to not allow the cast to talk about the role until the Promos are shot and ready to do the rounds.

Hmmm, curioser and curioser! Thanks, Woozie!

Because presumably she hasn't said what the role is or what the name of the production is, just that she's had hair extensions, will be wearing 60s clothes and has done extensive research for the role. So she hasn't actually said what the role is. Also, we don't know if Lee has a role in the same production, so we can't really compare Sheridan's level of disclosure with his. Plus, Sheridan is more experienced in TV work, so maybe she's slightly more relaxed about mentioning stuff.

Basically, it's standard proceedure for actors not to discuss their roles until given the nod to do so, but obviously some do let things slip. They're only human after all. I remember reading a few months ago how Martin Freeman inadvertantly let slip during an interview that his 'Sherlock' co-star Benedict Cumberbatch was going to be in 'The Hobbit' with him. So even seasoned pros can accidentally spill the beans.

Hmmmm . . . Mathew Horne replied to Sheridan Smith's tweet about getting red hair extensions:

@Sheridansmith1 Sheridan Smith
Spent the day gettin extensions,am now a long haired red head.Look so different.When I catch sight of myself in the mirror,it makes me jump!

@mfhorne Mathew Horne
@Sheridansmith1 We MAY be reunited AGAIN. Just sayin' :)

@Sheridansmith1 Sheridan Smith
@mfhorne really?! Text me immediately please :) x

~ ~ ~ ~

There's an announcement about Sheridan's role now. It also says her co-star is Daniel Mays .... so if Lee is involved, it won't be as Ronnie.

Mrs Biggs

Thanks, ALiz! Mystery solved! At least this part of it lol.

You don't think Lee could be playing the part of Biggs' son, Michael do you? Been looking at some pix on Google Images and there are definite similarities ... namely the high forehead, with glasses and no curls just a fawt