​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee's preview videos

Don't know if anyone's seen this yet as I've been out of the loop more than I want to be lately, but I just did a youtube search and popped up. Previews of the music videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDeZtheX6p8

Grrr!!! I've even forgotten how to do links in here!!!
but that's the address

Re: Lee's preview videos

Thanks Ringer I think they are lovely video's,he looks absolutely gorgeous, nice to save

Thanks, Ringer! The videos look gorgeous. That guy in the suit is a bit easy on the eyes, too!

I swear he is more devastating every time I see him. That young man from ADWD certainly turned into a hunk. He sings good too.

EEEK!
His curls and buckles and boots , Oh my!
His waistcoats and trousers and suits , Oh my!
His buttons and collars and ties, Oh my!
His furrowed brow, clenchy jaw, plaintive eyes, Oh my!
His eyelashes,cheekbones and smile, Oh my!
His sensuous walk and his style, Oh my!
His voice, his voice, his voice, Oh my!
Smitten, I have no choice, Oh my!

Toni - fantastic!!! Perfectly captures everything that we love about him, and then some!!

Toni...that's Fabulous!...LOL!...
Now that's what I call 'Straight from the heart'
He certainly keeps mine beating!!! that's for sure!...

Thanks for the 'info' Ringer

That's brilliant Toni! A fantastic verse about a fantastic man.

Toni, how I have missed your posts!

By the way, does anyone else think that in some of these snippets, he has his just about to giggle face on. I have seen it so many times on the Japan videos!

Fab ditti Toni!

Cassie...yes! I thought the same. He doesn't take himself seriously does he. I bet they had to do a few takes. I can just imagine him collapsing in giggles off camera!

Yes, I have been a bit quiet of late, Cassie
(although I do tend to spout my rubbish quite a bit on Twitter!). Real life has been a bit harsh this last year or so, as OH was diagnosed with cancer and has been having lots of surgery and treatment.
Always pop in here but haven't had so much time to wax lyrical about Mr Mead. However, those preview vids are just so glorious I just HAD to post something.

Wowzers.

Sorry to hear about your OH, Toni. It's always a terrible time dealing with cancer, but hope you're all managing and the treatments are working.

Toni

So sorry to hear about your OH Toni. It must be a difficult time for you both. Wishing you well.

Best wishes to you & your OH, Toni.

Oh Toni, so sorry Best wishes for everyone and I hope he makes a full recovery xx

Can anyone oblige with a linky please?

Sue click on Publicity For Love Tour and Album,scan down till you come to linky thing by Jo

So sorry to hear the news about your OH Toni...
It must have been a huge shock to you both, and your family too.
I hope his treatment goes well, and he is soon on the road to recovery...

Toni. Sorry to hear the news concerning your husband. I hope that things will improve for him. I know how time comsuming looking after someone can be, as my O.H. is not a lot better.
It does help to have a little bit of Lee cheer. I am off to Cardiff Sunday for my first Luuurve Tour visit. Bit of aa palava getting extra care in but I am sure Mr Mead will make it worth while.
Wrie when you can we all miss your reviews. All the best Maggie

Toni, sending you love and sympathy, hoping for positive outcome eventually. Please look at this site to take your mind off real life for a bit. LOL.

Dear Toni
I am so sorry to hear your husband is ill. Treatment for this awful disease has improved so much in recent years. Sending you all my love.
Sue xxx

Do you think we are ever going to see these Vidio,s used ? Keep waiting for them to appear to publicise his C.D. but it never happens. Also there seems to be no mainline publicity for this or the tour. We have quite a lot of papers but have seen no mention of either.
Very small article in todays Sun saying he has a part in Bedlam, but most of the article is "The guy who wonAny Dream" and married Denise Van Outen". Wish some of these people would actually go to one of his concerts. They would soon see how good he is.

Maggie, there were big ads for the tour in all 3 of my weekend papers a couple of weeks ago. Plus he has done lots of TV with the vids being used on a couple.

Toni, I'm so sorry to hear of your OH's illness. It's an enormous strain for you all. I do hope the treatment is working and he will make a full recovery.

Oh wow, thankyou all for your kind words. I didn't mean to detract from those amaaaaaaaaaazing vids. What a treat they are.

Am sooo looking forward to the Birmingham concert, and who knows, maybe there'll be a review of that.

Ooooh Toni, I do hope so!!

So sorry to hear about your OH Toni, I was thinking of you last Tuesday at Southend when I happened to notice Lee's hands and was hoping you would be going to one of the concerts so we could all enjoy one of your fantastic reviews! I hope the Birmingham concert is a good way of helping you forget all the stress for a little while and that you have a lovely evening x

My prayers are with you and hubby Toni. Looking forward to your Birmingham review to fill in all detail I'll miss in..... CIRCLE!! Late decisions..Bah! Humbug!