​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee on Gaby show

Great interview. I think it is the best yet. Gaby really put Lee at his ease and When I Fall in Love was beautiful - AND we get to know what the 'mystery' drama is next week. Lee can juggle too. Excellent viewing.

Re: Lee on Gaby show

I agree Gail...Gabby's interview with Lee was indeed very relaxed with quite a 'giggly Lee' in places too, which was lovely...
For those who like to know what he was wearing, he was dressed in pale blue shirt with dark jeans and shoes...(Two buttons undone!)
Gabby had a 'party tricks' theme running throughout the show, and made Lee do his party trick which is...'Juggling Balls!...LOL!...very good he was too.
Apparently he was taught to Juggle for his school's production of 'Barnum'...when he played the part of the Ringmaster...
Lovely interview, and another fabulous song from the Album...'I Believe When I Fall In Love' with Lee seated on a stool next to Mason (his Musical Director) who played guitar..
We have really been spoilt this week...
Looking forward to the British Drama Press Release next week now...

I agree Gail, great interview and lovely performance
of a lovely song by Lee. So glad I managed to record
it as well so I can watch it over again just a few
times more.

Great interview,but I wasn't surprised I have seen Gabby before and she gives her guests plenty of time,so we should know next week what the drama is can't wait,loved the song

Here is a poor quality picture that I took off my telly screen with my camera. Best I can do as unable to record onto dvd from my Sky box.
Photobucket

Kirsten thank you it is lovely

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Credit Channel 5 Gabbylive

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't all drop at once ladies!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazy you are a star. Thank you for the pics.

Stunning, thank you Jazzylou. Great idea to take pics off the telly, wish i'd thought of that. He did look and sound very gorgeous today.

For the first time EVER i indulged myself and watched one of Lee's TV appearances as it actually happened, instead of supervising my mothers lunch as i usually do. I had left her meal, along with a note to the carer on its preparation and made numerous reminder phone calls during the morning, only to find out later that the carer had thrown it away, before reading my note, and had just warmed some soup for mother. I was furious, hate to see waste. So that was my punishment for daring to indulge myself.

Roll on tomorrow and Bournemouth for some "me" time - weather permitting.

That was extremely unprofessional of the carer. I hope you had a word with her. That really is taking advantage because it was probably easier to make soup. Enjoy Bournemouth.

Ruthie, that reminds me of when the Meals on Wheels people left my late mum's lunch in the kitchen for her - when she was in the sitting room, unable to walk. We had a word, and it didn't happen again.

Anyway, back to Lee .... a clip from Gabby's programme, showing Lee juggling his balls!

Live With Gabby

Jazzy thank you so much they are gorgeous,I have tried to take pics from tv but they don't turn out

Wasn't it lovely, all very relaxed, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Jazzy for those fab pics and Liz for the vid.

Ruthie, how frustrating for you, not long till the concert now.

I have calmed down now, but I did have a quiet word with her. Thing is, she is one of the better carers from the agency and is so good with mum, so I didn't want to be too harsh. She just didn't think to read the note and thought my delicious, home made hearty beef hotpot was to be dumped..... aaaarrrrgh - didn't think my cooking looked that gross.

Anyway, enough of that and countdown to the Love Tour - i keep singing the O'Jays "Love Train" to myself but changing the words - "Ladies all over the land join hands start a Love Tour, Love Tour... etc" ...excited.

loved the ball juggling