​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message from Earthquake Ltd

I received this message this morning. Self-explanatory!:

Hi Kirsten,

My name is Ron Todd, and i run the earthquake ltd fulfilment site together with my wife, Nicki.

i was trying to post on your forum regarding when CDs would be delivered for the Love Songs album, but couldn't find a way to register.

Just wanted to inform you, and anyone else on your forum who have pre-ordered the CD from us.

The CDs were only received in the UK on Thursday of last week. However, as we needed to get Lee to sign all the booklets, he generously did this on Saturday morning and I collected them from him on his way to Bournemouth for that evening's concert. This meant CDs were not posted until Saturday afternoon, so will in all likelihood be delivered to the UK addresses tomorrow morning, and hopefully not too long after, internationally.

Apologies that people did not receive them earlier, but it has been extremely challenging to manufacture these in the short period of time we had. This also was extended as we wanted to ensure those who wanted a signed copy would receive one. I hope your forum understands.

If anyone has any queries, they can either contact me on this address, or contact Nicki on nicki_todd_home@hotmail.com.

regards

Ron.

Re: Message from Earthquake Ltd

Thanks Kirsten, that was really nice of them to give that explanation. Sounds like its been a bit of a rush. This may explain why Amazon is out of stock already. Lets hope they can get things sorted.

How sweet to think that Lee was signing them all on Sat morning, LOL and then he had to do it all over again in the evening!

Thanks for that info Kirsten. I must admit I was a bit disappointed when the postman walked straight past our house this morning. Good to know the album is on it's way. Poor Lee! All that signing in one day

Thanks Kirsten for info,I will treasure it all the more knowing Lee went out of his way to sign

Thank you for passing on the message, Kirsten. My copy will take a little longer to get to the US, but I was able to purchase the download from Amazon.com last night.

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Maybe we'll get it on Valentine's day- at least it's appropriate!!

Thanks for the information Kirsten...I was getting rather worried, I must admit...

Thank you for passing on the info Kirsten.Awaiting with impatience!

Thanks for the info Kirsten. I don't usually get anything in the post for Valentine's Day but maybe tomorrow will be different.
My copy of the Love Songs album signed personally by the man himself!

Thanks for forwarding the info Kirsten & thank you to Earthquake. As long as I know it is on its way I'll make do with Southend tomorrow Ooops it is now today! Must get to bed for early start. " Because Lee's worth it"

My copy arrived this morning. Loving it - Bournemouth relived (well nearly LOL !)