​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sainsbury's CD

Has anyone who ordered the CD through Sainsburys received it yet? When I went on their site it just said 'processing'!!
Serves me right for being a cheapskate.

Re: Sainsbury's CD

I've just had an email from Sainsbury saying there's a delay

I think the retailers haven't anticipated the demand!

HMV and Amazon have also sold out and are awaiting more stock!

Lee has tweeted that Sainsbury's should have the CD in stock on Monday! Hope you don't have to wait too long for your copy Amanda.

And moving on to the good news - Amazon have replenished their stocks of Love Songs and are busy selling it again

Just me then, waiting on HMV ... COME ON HMV ... the don't do patience too well!

Two email messages from Sainsbury's to say they are trying to obtain stocks!! In desperation I downloaded "Your song" from Amazon, to play repeatedly.
Do I cancel Sainsbury's order and go with Amazon? Decisions, decisions.

Yes!!!!!!

FLIPPIN HECK STILL NO JOY IN GETTING LEE,S CD Tried every Sainsburys in the North East,2 HMV Shops this Afternoon still not Available never had this Bother Before when i got his other cd,s will be sending a desperate plea just now for someone to get me one or letting Lee know the carry on his faithful followers are having Luv Mazzax

Mazza maybe the stores you have tried just aren't stocking it. I know its not a widely available as perhaps the other two were. I do know that only the biggest Sainsbury's stores are having it. Could you order online via Earthquake or Amazon? The links are on Lee's website.

Don't bother trying to get it from HMV ... mine STILL hasn't arrived ... I am Leeless ...

AmandaF, are you still at the yahoo.co.uk email addy?

Val(AO), can you email me?

Mazza & Mouse, I've emailed you.

To be fair, I don't think it's HMV's or Sainsbury's fault. There seems to have been a problem with manufacturing and distributing the CD in time. I'm sure HMV, Sainsbury's, Tesco etc WILL get the CD as soon as someone can sort out whatever the problem is.
In the meantime, it appears that Amazon are the only seller (apart from Earthquake) to have the CD in stock.
Of course, anyone going to Lee's concerts can also buy the CD at the venue.

I hope everyone manages to get their hands on the album soon - it's worth waiting for!

Good news!

Both Sainsbury's and HMV's sites are now listing 'Love Songs' as 'in stock' with on-line orders dispatched within 24 hours. So anyone who has ordered on-line from these sites should be receiving their albums very soon I've already got an e-mail from Sainsbury's to say that my album has been posted.

I hope at least bigger Sainsbury's and HMVs eventually stock the album in shops as well.

Hooray! it came today and I have been playing it all afternoon. She and Your song are my favourites, with Hallelujah and Anthem as runners up.

Wooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo

Edit. no idea whrere that icon came from!

Hi All now have Lee,s cd went to Metro Centre Gateshead for it got from HMV the Guy In HMV Said there had Been a Problem on the distribution side of things not good he said for Lee as he had released it on the 13th a few people were waiting for it to come in said to him tell me about it so have played it none stop since i got it Luv Mazzax