​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CD booklet - error!

Not sure how many of you have read the lyrics in the CD booklet but the ones to "Better" are from a completely different song! A real shame as it is one of my favourites but that's the wonderful thing about how clearly Lee sings, you don't really need to know the words as you can follow the song perfectly. Would assume that the booklets are all the same? Sack the proof reader!

Re: CD booklet - error!

Mine is the same. I mentioned it to a few people yesterday. Wonder if that is what caused the delay and then they were forced to leave it as it was. Guess we will never know.

You've sent us all off checking our copies now.
Yes, the lyrics are to a different song.
But as you say when Lee sings you can hear every word. Lee's 'Better' is a beautiful song.
I did read the credits at the end & like the fact that he thanks Ian's cat Kia!

Not the only one either, The program has mistakes too....Harumph!!! all I am going to say is GUNS AND ROSES????? RG get your act together!!!

There's also a typo with Betsy's name, they get it right the second time though!

Is 'Kiss' right in the program, Woozie? I thought Prince's version is different?

Prince's version is the same. Tom Jones covered Prince's version (Prince wrote the song) and it's Tom's version that Lee performs. The only difference between Tom's and Prince's is the arrangement.