​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Lizzie

Well what can I say the concert in Bristol last night was amazing. I took my daughter lizzie is 9 she has learning disabilties and she has the same birthday as Trudy and lees daughter Betsy. It was lizzies first concert last night she was a bit scared at first but she got used to it. Lizzie and myself were sat in the front row next to trudy and when lee was telling us about bedlam which starts the 2nd week of may. He asked lizzie what her name was and she told him she got her 25mtrs swimming badge and lee said he got his 10mtrs which I thought was really sweet. Then when lee was signing autographs she had a lovely picture taken with lee which I put on Twitter and facebook we all enjoyed r selfs last night lizzie even took the programme she had signed it school to show everyone

Re: My Lizzie

That's lovely Ann-marie. So pleased you & Lizzie had such a great evening. Thanks for sharing.

He's so good with kids; glad your Lizzie enjoyed it so much.

Aaah, sweet! Glad you both enjoyed the concert.

So pleased Lizzie enjoyed her first concert. Lee is such a lovely fella always so nice.

That's lovely Anne Marie. I was there in Bristol and saw how Lee was with Lizzie, he is just so natural and easy going with kids. It was so funny when he said he got his 10m badge sewn onto his trunks - then he did a funny walk back across the stage pretending to be swimming the breast-stroke.

It was another fantastic concert, he seems to up the ante at each one. I have been lucky enough to go to all of them apart from Manchester, and I am struggling to remember what day it is and where i am meant to be - it's great though, last one tomorrow booo hooo, please rewind.