​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello, UK!

Hi, friends! I'm in London to go Lee's concert on Worthing tomorrow! Yesterday it was crasy after the longest flight in my life and no e-mailnor twitter. Now I am so exciting to see him & many friends here in person at Assembly holl in Wothing (^o^)/

Re: Hello, UK!

Welcome to the UK Chie. I can feel your excitement Hope to meet up with you in Worthing. You have such a massive treat in store. It will be so worth that long flight

Hello CHIE glad you have arrived safely,have a lovely time in Worthing I am sure you will love the concert and LEE!!!!

Hi Chie!

Glad you made it to London safely. Have a fantastic time at the concert tomorrow

Hello Chie, welcome!! I'm really looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. I will come and say hello even if you are busy chatting to some of the others. Enjoy London.

Have a great time, Chie! I'm sure Lee will be really pleased to see you, too.

Hi Chie

Hope you have a great time at the concert tomorrow!

Hello Chie. Enjoy your stay in the UK & have a wonderful evening in Worthing.
I wish I could be there but I'll look forward to some reviews of the concert later.

Welcome Chie and have a fab time.

So pleased to have met you at Lee's Worthing Concert Chie, and thanks for the 'cookies'...they were lovely.
Hope you have a wonderful time during your stay in the UK...

It was lovely to meet you on Saturday, Chie. I glanced at you during the concert and, judging by the look on your face, you were really enjoying Lee's performance. I hope you had a good chat with him at the signing. Thanks for the delicious cookies. Have a good journey back to Japan.

Hi Chie
It was lovely to meet you on Saturday. What a fantastic evening! You looked so happy Thank you very much for the cookies. Thanks also for teaching me to say "Fabulous" in Japanese. That word comes in very handy around Lee
Safe journey home and please come back soon

Those cookies are so good! (eyes last of my stash nervously)