​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee's doing a BBC Sussex radio interview today

Lee will be doing a radio interview this morning on the Danny Pike show between 9 and 12 noon. You can listen live via the iPlayer at BBC Sussex, or if local its broadcast on FM 95.3. Pleased with this as I've seen very little publicity for the Worthing concert

Re: Lee's doing a BBC Sussex radio interview today

Well spotted, Annie. I'm sure someone will be able to listen, or we can catch up on listen again later.

Thanks for that

Just heard that Lee is on after 11

Thanks for the heads up Annie!

Interesting interview!! This was my running commentary for a friend.....

LOL his phone battery went dead and he's in Hampstead with Betsy waiting for a car to take him to Worthing. Sounds flustered, wind blowing down phone. He's walking with her in the pushchair I think.

Voice in good form. Talking about LASC. New album mention. Concert with songs from album and MT. Doing Fix you! About 20 songs in total. Has been practicing at home.

11 album songs Plus 9 others. Sounding Essex. Saying he's terrible with dates LOL. Talking about Wicked and LB. Bad sound on phone.

LB very pink show. Talking about gay or european.

He sounds like he's just had xxx he's out of breath.
Playing Sail away!!!! arrghhhhh He's gone now but he sounded so Essex, sexy and flustered!!! LOL we've all been there with our kids!

He was supposed to call in to the radio at 11.15 but forgot, hah poor thing he sounded so flustered trying to organise it all.

Thanks Jazzy. Don't suppose I will get to hear it until tomorrow now. Still don't mind too much: sound AND vision tonight.

Any idea how long the concert will last tonight?

Lee always sounds Essex to me when he is on the phone

Ro has downloaded the interview on the Timeline, thanks Ro. Lovely interview.

I doubt you would get many celebrity dads doing
a radio interview while out walking with their daughter. Lee really is a lovely, special guy.