​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks for everyone at Worthing

That was unforgettable memory for me at worthing concert. Lee was so charming like a kid, so fun!! All people were so friendly, venue was like s big family. I will be sure to remind "Every dream will do" & "Day dream blieaver" sung together!! So exciting, fantastic SUBARASII marvelous show!! Thanks ladies chatting with you were heavenly happy for me!!

Re: Thanks for everyone at Worthing

Chie. It was lovely to meet you and have a chat. Thank you for the delicious biscuits. A lovely souvenir for us of your visit. I'm so glad you enjoyed Lee's wonderful concert and that you met him again. Have a wonderful time during the rest of your visit and safe journey home. xx

Aww Chie, meeting and chatting to you was heavenly happy for all of us
He certainly was SUBARASII wasn't he !!
You are right when you say the venue was like a big family. That's one of the most SUBARASII things about going to his concerts. XX

Hello Chie...Thank you for posting that wonderful word...'SUBARASII'...
Lee was definitely that, and more...
So glad you were able to come to the UK and see Lee in concert again. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here, and thank you for those lovely cookies too.

Hello Chie. It was so lovely to meet you at Worthing. I couldn't believe that we were sitting so close together. I am glad you loved the concert. There is such a happy atmosphere at Lee's concerts isn't there? Thank you again for the delicious cookies.
Have fun for your last few days in the UK and have a safe journey back to Japan.

Lovely meeting you. So happy for you that you got to say "hello" to Lee. and that you enjoyed the concert

Hope the rest of your stay is enjoyable, have a safe journey back.

Thank you for the cookies.

Love to Auntie as well.

Hi Chie, didn't get to speak to you at Worthing as you were surrounded by Lee fans, but I hope you enjoyed the concert. I did get 2 of the cookies though and they were lovely, thank you. Enjoy the rest of your stay in the UK and safe journey home.

It was lovely to meet you, Chie, and thank you for the cookies. You probably think you have met far more people than you actually did, because some of us post on Twitter with different names from the ones we use on here! It gets quite confusing sometimes!

I do remember you teaching us SUBARASII too!

Chie, it was lovely to meet you and to see how much you were enjoying the concert. I hope it is not too long before we all meet again. Many thanks for the cookies, yum!