​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Got back in Japan

Dear Ladies,
Thanks for careing, meeting & chatting with me in UK. That was deffinitely great historical first journey in English speaking country in my life So shamed I could not meet with all of friends I have known at forum. I brought much cookies for share at the night on Worthing. I wanted to talk with you longer than I could. You should be surprised as I want too much UK is the great country. There I felt far more comfortable, covenient and content than I expected. Thank you everybody and please get in touch ever!!xx

Chie

Re: Got back in Japan

We are all glad you enjoyed your trip to Leeland and hope you will be able to come again soon.

Hello Chie glad you enjoyed our country and I know you enjoyed Lee's concert hope you can come back sometime but I know it is a long journey and expensive,keep in touch with the forum,hugs xx

Good to know you arrived home safely Chie.
Keep spreading the Lee love in Japan.

Glad to hear that you arrived home safely with lot's of happy memories of the UK.
The best memory of all must be seeing Lee in Worthing.
Stay in touch with us all.

Chie it was lovely to meet you too!!! It was a brave thing you did coming all that way just to see Lee. I hope you have lots of happy memories of your time here. I hope to see you again one day