​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EARTHQUAKE CDS

pls could someone advise bought lee lastest album from earthquake because wanted signed one for a friend its fualty on track 5 i emailed them and they wont answer me back i think it so rude

Re: EARTHQUAKE CDS

How long ago did you email them? Give them time to answer. If it is faulty you should be entitled to a replacement or your money back. I've emailed them before with a thank you for their hard work and they replied with a lovely message. I'm sure they will sort it out for you, just be polite and patient.

Also make sure you have the right address.

Hi jazzylou

i was polite to them it was about 4 weeks ago i know i sound rude its i just wishe they would just answer me that all just to acknowledge my email would be nice

Hi Kim and Jazzy
I too had a faulty CD from Earthquake. I e-mailed their customer services dept. as soon as I received it and explained, but heard nothing from them. An acknowledgement would have been nice! I also tried e-mailing the address Ron? gave Kirsten originally, wouldn't go through. I did manage to get my CD exchanged via another method.
Jazzy - would be interested to know what e-mail address you contacted Earthquake on.

Hi KIM,
I also received a faulty CD from Earthquake.
I thought at first it was my CD player,it kept jumping,and scrambling,and noticed a scratch on it when i took it out of the player, wasn't sure at the time if it was the cd or my player, i ended ordering another CD through ebay, and it played ok on my CD player.With living here in Australia i thought it would be too much hassle getting in touch with them to get another one sent in its place, even though i felt quite annoyed about it.

Kim, sorry to hear about your faulty cd and hope you
get a replacement from Earthquake, but I notice you
have tweeted Lee about it, sorry but I don't think
you should have done that.

What a shame that some of the first batch of CDs were faulty!

Kim, I would e-mail Earthquake again and explain your problem (politely, of course!). They may have somehow missed earlier e-mails but the company is obliged to replace your CD or refund your money if it was faulty when it was sent out so, in your place, I would contact them again at the customer services e-mail address. Failing that, if you paid through Paypal, they may be able to help.

I hope the problem is sorted out and doesn't affect sales of the album.

Kim sorry to hear your CD is faulty I hope you get another one,mine was in the first batch but is ok

kim you must email Earthquake again.
Consumer law states that
items must be:
1.as described
2.of satisfactory quality
3.fit for purpose

I suspect that your first email may have been overlooked.
Keep trying you can not be expected to pay for faulty goods.

This is the email address I used, is it the same Kim?

nicki_todd_home@hotmail.com

I must admit i'm quite surprised at how many seem to have a problem. I don't know if this is usual to have a small quantity of faulty ones.

HI

thanks for everyone support iam relieved to see it not only me here in trouble no jazzylou it not same address so will try that one annoying thing is no reciept came or order form came with cd so no proof except pay pal of course which iwill use if i need too i dont want to be a trouble maker i just want my cd to listen to enjoy lovelee music once again

i have just been told i have ms and i spend alot time resting at moment listening to music

thanks to joan too for advice will make notes

So sorry to hear about the MS; could you tell us a bit about the condition, please? I have never known anyone with MS. Are you confined to bed or is it just the overwhelming tiredness? Best wishes.

i have emailed you privately as ms is very complex illness everyone is different

Kim, would you please email me as well when you have a chance? Thanks!

Kim you are not a trouble maker you need your CD replacing if it is not right,so sorry to hear you have MS a friend of mine has this very debilatating complaint has to spend days in bed from time to time,I wish you all the best Kim xx

thank you very much everyone for your support i often read all your comments on all thread and laugh feels like a little family i have tried all email addresses for earthquake polity i shall come back on and let you know if i hear anything although i will be honest i doubt it happy to be wrong though here hopeful

ps

if anyone wants to know more about ms pls email me on kimmie.lucas@yahoo.co.uk i will try and help
this is Lee website and dont want to be in trouble for highjacking it ...lol

Hi Kim
I have emailed you. x

I have just had another email from Ron Todd at Earthquake - this is what he has to say:

Hi Kirsten,

I hope you are well.

I noticed a few comments on your forum regarding faulty discs on the Lee album.

Unfortunately we have still had ongoing problems with our customer service email address, and I would ask anyone who has an issue to contact Nicki directly, or to send a message through paypal on their order. We can then respond accordingly, and rush out a replacement copy.

We have now had 5 problems identified with faulty discs, and this is way above the norm for any album. I have raised this with the manufacturer, and am awaiting a response. The CDs were all manufactured in the same batch with those sold on tour, and via Amazon on initial release, so would be interesting to hear if any of your members had suffered problems from these sources.

Again, apologies for any problems that have been encountered, and I can assure you we will send a replacement straight away when required.

regards

ron earthquake.

This is me now: The email for Nicki is nicki_todd_home@hotmail.com so suggest you email her again, if you haven't done so already.

Nick emailed me today and has offered to send out new one so if you have a problem pls get in touch they have been very nice about it

best wishes

kim

As I was one of those who mentioned previously on here that I had had problems contacting Earthquake, to set the record straight, thought I should mention that although I didn't need my faulty CD exchanged having done it through another method, I did contact Nicki and explain the problems I had and I've had a lovely e-mail back from her. Thanks to all.

ok had new cd sent back today packaging was intresting sent in some kitchen roll !!!!!!! but anyway replcaed and sorted was thrilled it works

Good news Kim. Glad it is all sorted and you can enjoy the beautiful CD at last.