​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CALENDAR

Remember to change the page on your Lee calendar!Its a real hottie this month! Wowie! Fetch water and champagne...

Re: CALENDAR

Sue can you tell me where you got your Lee calendar I haven't heard anything about a calendar

I did it Acer. !!!!

OK Maggie (I don't like missing anything) I will try and make one I have loads of pic's of Lee,I still have the 2009 calendar maybe if I cut the bottom off and got new dates and use the original pic I will try that,cheers acer xx

If you want one in the future quite happy to oblige. Athough it does mean my choice of Lee Pics !!!!!!!!!!

I get one of the calendars where you put your own photos in acer. They work very well and If a nice new pic comes up I can use it.

Thank you Maggie and SueF,I have never seen those calendars where you put your own pic's in who stocks them? you must remember I live in Llandudno and we don't have big shops I would be only too pleased to have your choice of pic of Lee Maggie I am sure it would be the same as mine,I will see what I can do if I can't manage it I will take you up on your kind offer in the future cheers xx

Remember to change your calendar!